FD7 (Windows) How do I get the DG logo on my title page?

seniorjudge

Registered
Reaction score
I am using Final Draft 7 and need to put the Dramatists Guild logo on the title page.

How do I do that?

Thanks...

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
Not sure if this is what you're asking but this is from the Final Draft Knowledge base at finaldraft.com...

Question:

Can I put pictures/images into my script?

Answer:

You can't import images into Final Draft. A script rarely if ever has even a single image in it. Scripts submitted with fancy fonts, storyboards, artwork or photographs are, generally speaking, viewed negatively in most development departments and literary agencies.

What I would do is print out the logo on a blank piece of paper, put that back into your printer and print the title page on top of it. Might take a few tries to get it right but should be a workable solution.

Jon-Luke

Anomalous crusader
Registered
Reaction score
I've worked with Final Draft since version 5 and there has never been any graphic support. Some production companies do however demand to have their logo on the title page. The way to do this is to create a separate title page using another word processor like MS Word for example and then creating a PDF of that title page that can be added to a PDF version of the script body. Unfortunately you will need to have a PDF editor such as Adobe Acrobat to do this or be satisfied with two files, one for the title page and one for the remainder of the script.

If you are a windows user you can create PDF files using a program called CutePDF this program is available for free from: http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

Mac users should be able to create PDF documents as an option whenever you print anything using any program.

Hope this helps