• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Anybody need a beta reader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriterX316

Registered
Reaction score
I read everything. I sign non disclosure agreements. And I'm honest. Well this part sucked because ... and this part was good because ...

Technically I qualify as an editor since my military experience required me to edit briefing after briefing after briefing. Trust me you get tired of seeing reports for lieutenants and captains all day. I'll be honest I'm no accredited sort but I know how to use MS Office and my mastery of the English language is above average. I'm no college boy though.

I honestly want to help writers because I've seen a lot of works that could be good but weren't and all because something wasn't explained that well.

MelancholyMan

Wear Thick Armor
Registered
Reaction score
I am doing a rewrite/cut of a quasi-military thriller. It should come in around 140K words. I hope to be done in 6 weeks or so and will be looking for a beta to see if the story still makes sense! It is set in North Korea and involves their nuclear weapons program and an abducted American scientist.

-MM

Status
Not open for further replies.