Why must you guys stare at women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
In one of THOSE moods. Look out people, no one is
Ok, sorry folks, but after two weeks of warm weather I must vent about this. I love summertime for the warm weather so that I can go swimming and I look forward to it, but every year it ends up being the same disappointment. Yes I still get to go swimming, but why, oh why, must men stare at our chests, leg, arses, or whatever? Even when I'm with my husband, guys stare and rather blatantly at that.

Please someone explain to me why? Y`all know you ain't gonna get anywhere with me! Give me a break, the hubs spoils me so bad that no other man would ever want me, but it doesn't stop y`all (and you know who you are!) from staring and sometimes trying (my patience!).

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a saint. Just cause I've ordered doesn't mean I can't browse the menu from time to time, but I try not to do it to men who are with what appears to be their significant other and I don't stare and/or drool for any length of time(that stuff can be dangerous)!

I just don't think thet I should have to be wearing layers of clothing or excessively baggy clothes (that doesn't always help either), just to be left alone in public, nor should I have to blare my mp3 player just so I can pretend that I can't hear guys trying to hit on me, but hey, what do I know? I'm just a girl...

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, I bet this is going to be a long thread.

Most guys "look", but I think most try not to stare.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
bcs we're not as discreet as women are... and that's the only reason you notice it more with guys. :D

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
Do the left hand wave--Act surly--don't smile as much. If they catch your eye scowl;) Or you could do the crazy gal thing and argue with yourself:)(works good at bus stops)
all of these have worked pretty good for me before.
Ok, sorry folks, but after two weeks of warm weather I must vent about this. I love summertime for the warm weather so that I can go swimming and I look forward to it, but every year it ends up being the same disappointment. Yes I still get to go swimming, but why, oh why, must men stare at our chests, leg, arses, or whatever? Even when I'm with my husband, guys stare and rather blatantly at that.

Please someone explain to me why? Y`all know you ain't gonna get anywhere with me! Give me a break, the hubs spoils me so bad that no other man would ever want me, but it doesn't stop y`all (and you know who you are!) from staring and sometimes trying (my patience!).

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a saint. Just cause I've ordered doesn't mean I can't browse the menu from time to time, but I try not to do it to men who are with what appears to be their significant other and I don't stare and/or drool for any length of time(that stuff can be dangerous)!

I just don't think thet I should have to be wearing layers of clothing or excessively baggy clothes (that doesn't always help either), just to be left alone in public, nor should I have to blare my mp3 player just so I can pretend that I can't hear guys trying to hit on me, but hey, what do I know? I'm just a girl...

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
I think we're going to need further evidence of what is being stared at. Please post your beach picture and we'll be able to give you a better answer....heheeheh.
In your dreams love. I don't like having my pic taken in the first place and I'm a little self concious (ok alot) cause I have stretch marks from my three darling behemoths. But I can admit that I still look good, especially for a mother of three, but only cause the hubs reminds me hourly. I am sooooo lucky for that.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Men and women both stare, but men are just more obvious about it. It's human nature. It's part of our primitive brain (the reptilian part makes us stare, and the higher function makes us feel embarrassed that we stare).

Just ignore the oglers. What I do is I never wear my thongs anymore.

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
Men and women both stare, but men are just more obvious about it. It's human nature. It's part of our primitive brain (the reptilian part makes us stare, and the higher function makes us feel embarrassed that we stare).

Just ignore the oglers. What I do is I never wear my thongs anymore.
:roll::ROFL:

OneTeam OneDream

Been a long time...
Registered
Reaction score
In your dreams love. I don't like having my pic taken in the first place and I'm a little self concious (ok alot) cause I have stretch marks from my three darling behemoths. But I can admit that I still look good, especially for a mother of three, but only cause the hubs reminds me hourly. I am sooooo lucky for that.

Sounds like me and my wife (#3 will be here next month)

But hey, it was worth a shot to see what everyone was "oogling" at...

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
It's a guy thing. When you get admitted to the club you get the handbook and it details everything. Unfortunately, you're not allowed into the club without the secret handshake and the penalty is emasculation for revealing it.

Richard

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like me and my wife (#3 will be here next month)

But hey, it was worth a shot to see what everyone was "oogling" at...

The most you're going to see is the little pic that is in my profile...if that ain't enough then I can't help y`all. Do you laugh like my hubby does at the guys staring at your wife and encourage her to break body parts if they try to grab?

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
Because you, whether consciously or subconsiously, actually like it when we stare. ;)

SPMiller

Prodigiously Hanged
Registered
Reaction score
Website
seanpatrickmiller.com
I'm not gonna lie. I take a little pride in noticing guys ogling "my" women.

I also feel enlivened when I notice girls checking out my ass. Don't lie. I've seen you do it.

It's okay. You can stare.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I stare because sometimes I can't believe they can put so much meat into a tiny package.

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
You guys are giving away the secrets.....

Richard

OneTeam OneDream

Been a long time...
Registered
Reaction score
The most you're going to see is the little pic that is in my profile...if that ain't enough then I can't help y`all. Do you laugh like my hubby does at the guys staring at your wife and encourage her to break body parts if they try to grab?

I used to threaten to break said body parts. However, now after almost 10 years, I just take it as a compliment, because its not like they have a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.