Status
Not open for further replies.

dmytryp

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.webpage4u.co.il
Another one of Ahmadinejad's pearls:

You should know that the criminal and terrorist Zionist regime which has 60 years of plundering, aggression and crimes in its file has reached the end of its work and will soon disappear off the geographical scene," he said.

Now, I really don't understand why people are fretting about this guy having nukes at his disposal. He is such a nice guy after all.

SHBueche

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ShelleyBueche.com
Turning to the United States, he said the era of decline and destruction of its "satanic power" had begun and added: "The bell on the countdown of the destruction of the empire of power and wealth has begun to ring."

Wonder if he has a speech writer, or he writes that himself?

cethklein

Registered
Reaction score
Likely a speech writer. I don't think he's very bright from what I've read and seen of him. He's just another in a long line of the Ayatolah's puppets. He's a token head of state who jsut wants to feel like he's a "warrior" for Islam. If he continues to alienate Iran as he has been doing, he may weaken himself. I still think that if we can get some lower level Iranian officials on our side, a coup could definitely happen in Tehran.

I'm not too worried about him getting a nuke though. I'm still willing to put faith in the CIA "dealing" with that problem before it comes to fruition. And if the CIA doesn't, you can bet Israel will. This is why I liike the idea of negotiating with him, because either way, the Israelis will apply force. That way we don't have to look like the bad guy.

dmytryp

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.webpage4u.co.il
How nice of you to leave us the dirty work. Never mind that Iran is even farther than Iraq, and the bombing of Iraqi reactor was supposed to be a suicide mission due to fuel concerns (obviously this didn't happen because iraqis were blindsided, but still...)

cethklein

Registered
Reaction score
It's not dirty work at all. I think the Israelis have every right to deal with Iran as they see fit. Iran and the rest of the "oppressed" Middle East have been bullying Israel for too long. Israel has a far more vested interest in Iran's nuke situation than we do anyway.

And besides, the Israelis don't need our help. Their army is among the best in the world.

Takvah

Not a D list ego massager...
Registered
Reaction score
Whether or not they need our help, one thing is clear... we've got the firepower in the region to more than assist should they need it. Two carrier battle groups is nothing to sneeze at... we cannot presume to think that an action by Israel will not be looked upon as an action by the US. After all, if Iran wants to strike out and smack somebody for such an attack on their nuke ops... we've got assets that are in close proximity. Sheiks Crockett and Tubbs will be in explosive ladened cigarette boats looking to administer a little payback. It's suicide... but then we're talking about Iranians.

cethklein

Registered
Reaction score
The IAEA needs a new leader, preferably one with a backbone.

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
You should know that the criminal and terrorist Zionist regime which has 60 years of plundering, aggression and crimes in its file has reached the end of its work and will soon disappear off the geographical scene," he said.

This is just a translation error, Dymtry. What he actually said was:

You should know that the 'Hip and Swinging Zionists', which has 60 years of dancing, partying, and wearing lamp shades, has finally run it's course and will disappear from the party scene. The group will retire to a group home in Tel Aviv.

Hey, that's not all that far off from the last 'translation' garbage Tehran put out. Just wait, they'll be offering up another 'translation' tomorrow.

Reaction score
I can't wait for Israel to lay the smack down on those humps.

They'll be doing the world a big favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.