Confessions and Self-Mortification

Liam Jackson

Heathen Horde Elder
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*deep breath*
Here goes. Time to clear the air.

I'm a bad man. On the Rotten sliding scale, I fall somewhere between Attilla and $8.00 a gal. gasoline.

Confessions:
Built a 6'(+) snow penis in a hated neighbor's driveway. (His sainted wife is still in therapy.)

Sent another hated neighbor a ransom demand for his foo-foo dog, (which I really didn't kidnap) and demanded a bag of mini-Snickers in payment, "else Fido goes into the microwave."

Stole jack-o-lanterns from 17 houses during Halloween '77. Bombed Alicia Martin's house with them.

Stuck gum to the hem of Father Hartsell's priestly digs. Laughed my ass off all during Mass.

Taped silk undies to the inside cover on Mike A's ticketbook. When Mike opened said ticketbook during a traffic stop, a certain Mr. and Mrs. Joe Citizen were "thonged." Mrs. Joe Citizen is still in therapy.

"Borrowed" the four wheeler from a certain local game warden's truck while he was giving his state supervisor a tour of the county courthouse. Drove said four wheeler into the local high school gym. Left gym with keys in my pocket.

Greeted 108 newbies in the newbie forum since 2004. Asked them all if I could borrow money "until next Tuesday." Usally $20.00. None have ever sent Paypal. Bummer.

Gave Ray Wong a wedgie. He liked it. I never did it again.

When I was 10, I told my little brother he was adopted from the Little Rock Zoo. Told him Mr. Bim was his real father. Little brother cried. Dad smacked me upside the head. I didn't mind. Much.

Poured three cans of sardines-in-mustard sauce into the manifold of Gary Johnston's truck back in '80. It was winter. He ran the heater for only a short time. A week later, he sold his truck.

In the fourth grade, I killed Bobby Peterson's G.I. Joe with my dad's skillsaw. Told Bobby G.I. Joe was really a "red spy from Cuba." Hell, I didn't even know what a red spy was. Didn't care. Just heard my dad and uncles talking about them. It pissd Bobby off. I was a happy little camper.

A few weeks after executing G.I. Joe, I sold my youngest brother for 50 cents and a stack of Green Lantern comics to Bobby. (Gullible little prick.)Mom made me give back the money. I kept the comics. Told Bobby my brother ate 'em. Bobby is now way beyond any help from therapy. So is little brother.

*whew* I feel better.
Thank you.

Next? Confession is good for the soul. Or not.

Last edited:

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I tossed a water balloon through an open bus window. But the balloon wasn't filled with water. And that's all I'm saying about that.

Liam Jackson

Heathen Horde Elder
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I tossed a water balloon through an open bus window. But the balloon wasn't filled with water. And that's all I'm saying about that.
Ye evil bastid!
Did they call out the local Hazmat team to clean up the "spill?"

Liam Jackson

Heathen Horde Elder
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's the spirit, Mandy! Now, don't you feel better? :)

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
I've never done anything for which I need to confess. I was always a model of perfect deportment, an angel among hellions like yourselves, a Teachers' Aide, an upstanding member of the Honor Society, a help to those in need, and a comfort to the elderly.

What?

What?!?

Elaine Margarett

High and Dry
Registered
Reaction score
Next? Confession is good for the soul. Or not.

Um...well, here's one...

Carved my sister's initials in my mother's antique pie-crust table top. Unfortunately, I understimated the amount of Mom's rage AND the fact that my brother (who did nothing to me at the time) has the same initials. Since neither would *fess up* both were punished; big time.

What can I say, it was a two-fer...

EM

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Ye evil bastid!
Did they call out the local Hazmat team to clean up the "spill?"

I have no idea. I was running too fast.

Oh. I forgot to tell you about the time I put the tack on the substitute teacher's chair. She'd left the room to report us to the principal because we were having a snowball fight. In the room.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*rated PG for lameness and Eighties references*

College roommate was using my stereo to make driving tapes for spring break (somebody explain to the youths what cassette tapes and LP's are - thanks). He stepped out for a few.

He was taping 'Forever Now' by Psychedelic Furs - fine stuff, btw. I sped it up, slowed it down, ground it to a halt, so he'd think the player was eating his tape. Then I inserted - at normal speed - his Nemesis song.

Rubber Rodeo performing "Jolene".

He didn't find out until somewhere on the Merritt Parkway.

It was good for big laughs on the first day back.

Guess you had to be there.

SPMiller

Prodigiously Hanged
Registered
Reaction score
Website
seanpatrickmiller.com
I've broken a lot of hearts.

Ouch. Maybe hit a bit too close to home. Still, glad to get it off my chest.

HeronW

Down Under Fan
Registered
Reaction score
I torment my cats by taking out their nose boogers instead of letting them escape/fall out.

I flushed a goldfish that was still 1/10th alive instead of letting him/her die peacefully in the tank and pollute the water for the other fish.

2 years ago, I didn't notice another fish had died until I cleaned the tank and saw the bones in the gravel.

johnnysannie

Banned
Reaction score
Website
leeannsontheimermurphywriterauthor.blogspot.com
In college, I wrote the address of some guy friends' bachelor apartment on the classroom chalkboard saying that class would meet there....professor got mad, thought sure the guys did it and I never confessed till now.

When I started dating my now husband, I called up his mom and pretended to be doing a survey to find out some stuff about his family I wanted to know, just being nosy.

When I was dating my husband, I came over to his house before he got home (and had a key by this point) and one of his ex-girlfriends called, left a message on the answering machine. I thought about it for about two seconds and then erased the message, figuring all's fair in love and war. Evenutally did tell him about that - about five years into our marriage!

Oh, and once when we sold an old cook stove, the young girl who bought it wrote a hot check. I was so mad that I called the bank and used the automated system to change her PIN number. And called her to threaten to pay up or I would send it to the prosecuting attorney!

Just a few of my less than sterling moments - and yes, I can be a little onery!

Last edited:

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I once started a sentence with "And". It was back in the third grade, I was young and inexperienced.

And I regret it.

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
Ahem... when I was sixteen, my best friend moved to Florida. My other friends and I thought it'd be great if she had the street sign to take with her. We tried to steal it.

Unfortunately, we'd neglected to bring tools of any kind. So, one of the guys figured he'd shimmy up the pole and work his way from one end of the sign to the other - thought the back and forth would weaken the steel and the sign would break off.

Did this for nearly an hour until his arms gave out. The sign never did anything but tilt at about a 45 degree angle from one side to the other.

We gave up. This was the summer of 1988. The township finally replaced the sign about 5 years ago. I mentioned something to my mom about it not too long ago and she said, "You know, I always wondered how that sign got bent that way."

Statute of limitations expired, so I confessed. :D

And then there was the day her family moved - we broke into the house after they left (just to hang out and be bummed), and got caught by the new owners.

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
In one of THOSE moods. Look out people, no one is
I just offended some girl because I was possibly (I can't hear myself cause I got the mp3 player on) giggling too hard/loudly at Liam's confessions. Other than that, I got nothing. I'm a good little girl...honest!

Joycecwilliams

Registered
Reaction score
In my 4th grade classroom, I melted crayons all over the radiator (next to my desk).

I liked getting spankings.

I cheated on my ex husband.

I had two pieces of cake yesterday.

HeronW

Down Under Fan
Registered
Reaction score
My cats like to be spanked, esp. the younger one. I stop and she miaous for more. I'm a bad mommy if I don't spank her.