PDA

View Full Version : Take Two

lieoften
05-31-2008, 07:20 PM
Okay, a mode will most-likely delete this, and delete me. But i Re-He-HEEALY would like a chance to say a couple of things: First off, my other account (gmz1023) was 'banned' for apparently posting a website they thought contained a virus.
i contacted the site-admin, and he replied with this

Posting a link to a page with malicious code designed to search Windows machines for Yahoo cookies. Code that, from a cursory Google of your user name, it appears you damned well knew was there, and perhaps designed."This site is a F****** yahoo hosted site, the code is probably there BY yahoo, to see if those people are logged in. I'm 16, i've failed most of my classes, and i barely even know how to make a website, so explain to me how i am supposed to make that happen?

If you look at the sites code (The actually code) it says halfway through the code

<!-- text below generated by server. PLEASE REMOVE --><!-- Counter/Statistics data collection code -->
followed by what i'm fairly sure is this 'malicious code.'

I would just like to say that the moderation of this place sucks if their going to jump to conclusions like that, that quickly, without messaging the person, then only giving the banned person with a simple half a sentence "You got the wrong site, dude."

dpaterso
05-31-2008, 07:29 PM
These things take time to check out (and they are being checked out).

In the meantime, you need to calm down and stop posting from this username, like you were asked to yesterday. I'm leaving it open so you can be contacted when a decision is made, not so you can chew up the board.

-Derek

Silver King
05-31-2008, 07:32 PM
Didn't we go through all of this yesterday (http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104295)?

If this keeps up, we're going to start running out of locks pretty soon (and patience).

Rolling Thunder
05-31-2008, 08:06 PM
I would just like to say that the moderation of this place sucks if their going to jump to conclusions like that, that quickly, without messaging the person, then only giving the banned person with a simple half a sentence "You got the wrong site, dude."

And I'd like to point out your new username is applicable, GMZ1023. We found this on another site, after the code you posted became suspect:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u270/Rllgthunder/asshat2.jpg

Innocence isn't a word I'd use to describe you at this point...

Silver King
05-31-2008, 09:35 PM
Thread reopened for amusement purposes.

Have at it.

Perks
05-31-2008, 09:37 PM
That's dangerous, because mostly, as Rolling Thunder can attest to, I feel a bit murderous on this topic.

I'd very much like to see what gmz1023/lieoften has to offer in defense of that post. But he should likely be wearing a helmet and flak vest as he does it.

wyntermoon
05-31-2008, 10:05 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Mel
05-31-2008, 10:10 PM
Like people don't have to deal with enough computer problems.

Pass the popcorn, please.

Marian Perera
05-31-2008, 10:19 PM
I guess he chose his username appropriately.

dpaterso
05-31-2008, 10:24 PM
Mood: :mad:

What with numerous forum posts and PMs claiming innocence and ranting at moderator incompetence, and more sockpuppet userids being sneakily created for when other usernames get banned, this member is proving to be quite a virus himself without having to learn a thing about creating same.

-Derek

Perks
05-31-2008, 10:33 PM
I'd be curious to see if he has the stones to come back and defend his position. I'm doubting it.

But if he is what he appears to be, I wish him a nice long bout with boils - distracting enough that epsom salt baths become his new hobby.

Assbucket.

rhymegirl
05-31-2008, 10:35 PM
Thread reopened for amusement purposes.

Have at it.

Dino, the Dangerous.

Bravo
05-31-2008, 10:39 PM
I'm 16, i've failed most of my classes, and i barely even know how to make a website, so explain to me how i am supposed to make that happen?

are you kidding?

that describes pretty much every "hacker" i knew in school.

you're a walking talking archetype!

my mom's computer got taken over by this really malicious virus and i had to wipe everything clean from it. she lost all of the recent stuff that she hadnt saved yet, and was very frustrated and annoyed by the entire thing.

my only regret is that i didnt beat up those kids in HS.

the price of being friendly with everyone. :(

Jersey Chick
05-31-2008, 10:49 PM
You've got to be kidding me.

If that's true, that you are the same person (lieoften and GMZwhatever), I just have to ask, don't you have anything better to do with your time? Really. Because if you are the same person, you need to get a real life.

'nuff said.

Soccer Mom
06-01-2008, 12:52 AM
Okay, a mode mod will most- a ridiculously unnecessary hyphen likely delete this, and delete me. If only I had the power... But i Re-He-HEEALY would like a chance to say a couple of things: First off, my other account (gmz1023) was 'banned' for apparently posting a website they thought contained a virus.
i contacted the site-admin, and he she replied with this

This site is a F****** you don't have to astrisk here. We're allowed to say naughty words yahoo hosted site, the code is probably there BY yahoo, to see if those people are logged in. I'm 16, i've failed most of my classes, and i barely even know how to make a website, so explain to me how i am supposed to make that happen? Commas and capital letters are your friend. Just sayin...

If you look at the site's code (The actually code) it says halfway through the code followed by what i'm fairly sure is this 'malicious code.'

I would just like to say that the moderation of this place sucks if their they're (it's called a contraction, two words combined) going to jump to conclusions like that, that quickly, comma citation! without messaging the person, then only giving the banned person with a simple half a sentence "You got the wrong site, dude."

Welcome to posting on a writers' site, my dim-witted little friend. Now go whine about conspiracies with the rest of your under-achieving friends and play WoW until your eyeballs bleed.

Twit.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
06-01-2008, 01:21 AM
my mom's computer got taken over by this really malicious virus and i had to wipe everything clean from it. she lost all of the recent stuff that she hadnt saved yet, and was very frustrated and annoyed by the entire thing.

Are we allowed to post Hacker pRon on this site, Bravo? :e2brows:

Ali B
06-01-2008, 01:33 AM
Wow, I never thought I'd see the day of hacker asshats on AW.
*Settling back with popcorn :popcorn: and some hooch. :e2drunk:

KTC
06-01-2008, 02:03 AM
I want to twist his little head from his tiny little neck. I don't dig the thread being opened. I hope his IP is banned. The username up thread doesn't say banned, but I would have to think you banned it? Little bastard. I don't understand these freaks who maliciously do this shit.

Devil Ledbetter
06-01-2008, 02:22 AM
I want to twist his little head from his tiny little neck. I don't dig the thread being opened. I hope his IP is banned. The username up thread doesn't say banned, but I would have to think you banned it? Little bastard. I don't understand these freaks who maliciously do this shit.They do it because they crave attention. Negative attention is better than no attention. It's pathetic really. When you're too much of a coward to risk being lovable, the next option is to make people fear and loath you (and your big bad virus).

I was really tempted to bash him, but he's only 16. If you google that initial username, you'll see that he's been all over the internet for ages, meaning he probably has no love, supervision or direction at home.

I try not to get angry at people who are pathetic.

SPMiller
06-01-2008, 04:15 AM
I officially object to public humiliation.

Ban him and be done with it, if that's what you intend to do.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
06-01-2008, 04:23 AM
People (and I use the term loosely) who create viruses for amusement deserve all the humiliation - both public and private - they can get.

lieoften
06-01-2008, 04:31 AM
you know what, Fuck you all, I am sorry i tried to create a fun fucking thing for people to do... I honestly hope you all burn it hell for being the ass holes you are.

good bye, good day... Go fuck a horse.

Jersey Chick
06-01-2008, 04:37 AM
And that's that.

lock thread.

before i reply with what i'm really thinking...

MsK
06-01-2008, 04:37 AM
We know this kid is reading all of this.
So hey kid, if you are 16 years old and this is all you can come up with to entertain yourself, you need to take a step back and rethink your plans.
The life you are starting to build right now will get you no where. And also, think about karma. What goes around really does come back around. There is nothing postive that will come to you by destroying other people's things.
I suggest you start thinking of what you can do to make the world better as you will have to live in it for quite some time.

ETA: Just saw your new post as this went up. You need some help kid. If you were my kid, I'd set you straight! Sorry to see that you don't have the guidance you need.

Jersey Chick
06-01-2008, 04:38 AM
wow - you're a LOT nicer than me :D