Does anyone know of any Grammar lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pups

Registered
Reaction score
and course, that take a person through the stages, or punctuation, spelling and grammar so that they can learn to have a good command of them?
I left school at 15, and want to learn, so that i feel alot less worried when writting my book, for now ill just keep jotting my ideas down. Later on tho i will need to edit and have a good command of grammer etc to do this...
:0)
Or maybe some on on here could run lessons, set tasks for us, and then check them point out errors etc, like a teacher i guess.

Last edited:

KikiteNeko

Registered
Reaction score
I used to know a few websites from when I was tutoring in college, but I sadly cannot remember any of them now. I just remember one little tidbit from first grade:

A noun's the name of any thing, like house or garden, hoop or swing.

I would also suggest buying MadLibs. They're fun, and they cost like a dollar at gas stations and drugstores.

Sandi LeFaucheur

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sandilefaucheur.com
Pups, I respect you for realising you need to work on your grammar. May I suggest that you make a start by posting your questions and comments using the best spelling and grammar you can, as opposed to text-speak? Make good grammar a habit. Use it every time you write--and every time you speak, come to that--and it will soon become second nature. Errors will jump out and hit you in the nose. If it means you have to haul out your dictionary five times in every sentence, then so be it. Just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.