Erm... Opps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lieoften

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Okay, apparently i was confused as a spam bot or something (due to a post asking people to solve a Puzzle... didn't know that was against forum rules) and i was "banned." (I'm gmz1023.) I Created this account just to ask if i could get my old account to work again. and have this one deleted. I am sorry if that broke the forum rules, but i do post here for the reason that it is made for...

(I sent the admin of the site a message, but i figured i'd get a better response here.)

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
It probably wasn't against forum rules per se. Probably more like it was the first post you made and you didn't introduce yourself or ask anything about writing. Spammers tend to just come into the forum, write a strange message that has nothing to do with writing, and go away again. You can see, despite intentions, the similarities between what you did and what spammers do.

Just a misunderstanding. I am sure if you wanted to post your puzzle thing again in this part of the forum, people would be happy to engage!

lieoften

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
It probably wasn't against forum rules per se. Probably more like it was the first post you made and you didn't introduce yourself or ask anything about writing. Spammers tend to just come into the forum, write a strange message that has nothing to do with writing, and go away again. You can see, despite intentions, the similarities between what you did and what spammers do.

Just a misunderstanding. I am sure if you wanted to post your puzzle thing again in this part of the forum, people would be happy to engage!
thats the thing, it was my 68th post...

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Whoa, there, folks.

We had some concerns about the link and malicious code... I'm not sure those were resolved. Hang fire a minute here and let's give the Super Mods a chance to weigh in.

lieoften

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Whoa, there, folks.

We had some concerns about the link and malicious code... I'm not sure those were resolved. Hang fire a minute here and let's give the Super Mods a chance to weigh in.
erm? Malicious code? Okay then... :|

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
The link you posted in your Big-Geeky-Code thread looked suspect -- no one knew whether it might lead to a virus. It's still being discussed so be patient please, someone will respond ASAP.

And in the meantime, stop posting from this username.

-Derek

Status
Not open for further replies.