Talk about a Sh*tty Day!

Joycecwilliams

Registered
Reaction score
I work up to awful smell of crap. My beagle had diarreaha all over her crate. Yuk... I couldn't even think about cleaning it up but I had to. I let her out of the crate and the mess went all over the place including me.

This was difficult to deal with, before a cup of coffee.. So I put the crate outside and washed up... and then went outside to hose down the crate.. I threw away the cushion..

Finally I get a coffee and start painting the table outside I am working on. I come back into the house and there is more crap... all over the floor...

I felt like I wanted die...

It's been a sh*tty day.

HeronW

Down Under Fan
Registered
Reaction score
After cleanup, keep your beagle hydrated and keep her on chicken/white rice/cottage cheese for 3 meals. That'll be easy on her tummy. If she does it again--get a sample for analysis and see your vet.
*hugs*

Joycecwilliams

Registered
Reaction score
After cleanup, keep your beagle hydrated and keep her on chicken/white rice/cottage cheese for 3 meals. That'll be easy on her tummy. If she does it again--get a sample for analysis and see your vet.
*hugs*

thanks... I'll do that..

All my doggies have been sick... it's been a nightmare.. The foster pug I had was a carrier for cannine influenza.. and it's been coughing, and pooping for the last two weeks.. Today was just the worse.. although all the dogs are getting better..

sheadakota

part of the human equation
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2: ah man, can I relate to that! I live out in the country and once one of my dogs got into a dead dear and got boutolism- yeah- I'm not even going to describe the crap I had to clean up and that was BEFORE the charcoal I had to give him. ewww- I am sooo sorry - hope your guys are feeling better soon

HeronW

Down Under Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, don't give people meds to dogs/cats unless your vet sez so. Much of it can be toxic and most are the wrong dose.
A 1:10 beach to water solution will kill any bacteria on cloth or solid surfaces and rinses easy so the scent won't irritate you or the puppies.

Joycecwilliams

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, don't give people meds to dogs/cats unless your vet sez so. Much of it can be toxic and most are the wrong dose.
A 1:10 beach to water solution will kill any bacteria on cloth or solid surfaces and rinses easy so the scent won't irritate you or the puppies.

I don't give people meds to my dogs... but they are on meds from the vet. Canine influenza is highly contagious... so it went through all the dogs..

I always use bleach with a tiny bit of dish soap... I mop my floors daily..

I am definately tired of cleaning up the poop...

Then the beagle took off and I had to go into the woods to find her... she's 14 years old and her legs aren't well... last summer she went into the woods and we had to carry her home.. and she is HEAVY...

Anyone want a beagle?? :)

Joycecwilliams

Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2: ah man, can I relate to that! I live out in the country and once one of my dogs got into a dead dear and got boutolism- yeah- I'm not even going to describe the crap I had to clean up and that was BEFORE the charcoal I had to give him. ewww- I am sooo sorry - hope your guys are feeling better soon

Wow.... my beagle might do that... but the pugs wouldn't..

I don't envy you...

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Joyce, I'm so sorry! I've been there and it is NOT fun.

Every time my dogs get out the run away and go roll and roll and roll in cow crap. I hate that too, but it is still not as bad as waking up to all the crap in the house. The smell is enough to make me want to start a career as an arsonist.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Oh, your poor babies. If your dog is anything like mine, she's probably humiliated and mortified too. Mine has never had an accident like that, but once she barked up half-eaten food when the doorbell rang. She practically cried when she saw the mess she made.

I hope your babies are better soon. And I hope you wake up to the sweet smell of freshly brewed coffee tomorrow morning.

Namaste

Joycecwilliams

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, your poor babies. If your dog is anything like mine, she's probably humiliated and mortified too. Mine has never had an accident like that, but once she barked up half-eaten food when the doorbell rang. She practically cried when she saw the mess she made.

I hope your babies are better soon. And I hope you wake up to the sweet smell of freshly brewed coffee tomorrow morning.

Namaste

I am sure she hated it... because while I was in the bathroom she was howling..

I knew something was wrong...

There has been no sh*t for the past 6 hours... I am getting hopeful.:)