Recipe Index Idea

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
I want to have an index of all the recipes that people post. Ideally, once we have enough, I'll break them down into categories and have a link to the original post. So, for example, if I linked to Celina's Ratatouille recipe, I'd have an Entree Category and say:

Ratatouille, Mscelina

Is this okay with everyone? I don't want to step on toes and I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable about broadcasting recipes. We've also talked about putting together a cookbook at some point to benefit AW. This might make that step a bit easier.

Let me know what you think! :)

Sara

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea!

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I want to have an index of all the recipes that people post. Ideally, once we have enough, I'll break them down into categories and have a link to the original post. So, for example, if I linked to Celina's Ratatouille recipe, I'd have an Entree Category and say:

Ratatouille, Mscelina

Is this okay with everyone? I don't want to step on toes and I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable about broadcasting recipes. We've also talked about putting together a cookbook at some point to benefit AW. This might make that step a bit easier.

Let me know what you think! :)

Sara

I think having a printed copy is fabulous, however that will cost $$$....when in the kitchen it's a lot easier for some, maybe most, to have a book rather than their laptop on the counter to search recipes.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Awesome. So, I'll start linking this afternoon when I have a chunk of time. If you're opposed to having your recipes linked, just be sure to PM me and let me know!

brianm

Brian Boru
Registered
Reaction score
The desert of S. California and the coast of N. Ir
Please share more of your recipes, like your Thai Green Chicken Curry.
It was a big hit, except I ate most of it myself before I would let anyone else have some. :D

:roll:I do the same thing.

Yesterday, I made Thai grilled vegetables in red curry sauce for a vegan friend who was coming for dinner. Before the sauce was completed, I had eaten half the grilled asparagus for lunch with a great amount of Gorgonzola sauce I had made to go with steaks for my non-vegan friends. *burp*