PDA

View Full Version : Not a Flounce!

Beyondian
05-30-2008, 01:58 AM
Or is it...?

Actually, it isn't. I'm moving in a couple of days, and our internet is being disconnected soon (I think tomorrow, but it might be the day after). So I'll be away for a week or two, folks!
Just - uh - don't burn the house down, keep my champagne nicely chilled, and remember to give Susie chocolate sauce with her icecream.

If I'm able, I'll pop in again before the disconnect... but I wanted to post this in good time just in case. :D
L&H everyone.

alleycat
05-30-2008, 02:00 AM
Worse flounce I ever saw.

At least call someone an idiot. Uh, besides me, that is.

Rolling Thunder
05-30-2008, 02:29 AM
Needs the word 'loosers' in there somewhere, too.

icerose
05-30-2008, 02:34 AM
Needs the word 'loosers' in there somewhere, too.

:roll:So true! Good luck with the move.

Beyondian
05-30-2008, 02:44 AM
You people just don't appreciate the glory of my genius in not flouncing. It's all the rage now as a nihilistic expression of our repressed inner thoughts and the fallibility of human emotions.
So there.

C.bronco
05-30-2008, 02:46 AM
Good luck! We'll see you soon. :)

alleycat
05-30-2008, 03:08 AM
You people just don't appreciate the glory of my genius in not flouncing. It's all the rage now as a nihilistic expression of our repressed inner thoughts and the fallibility of human emotions.
So there.
So . . . you're a neoflouncer?

Beyondian
05-30-2008, 03:16 AM
Of course.

HeronW
05-30-2008, 03:27 AM
Nah, she's a born-again, anti-establishment flouncer.

Good luck moving! Lift with your knees not your back, drink lots of water, keep the Bengay & Aleve within reach :}

Matera the Mad
05-30-2008, 04:01 AM
Anti-flouncer... Un-flouncer... Meta-flouncer... Hypo-flouncer...

Bouncing Flouncer?

I'll keep a pot of words simmering ;)

Susie
05-30-2008, 04:32 AM
Or is it...?

Actually, it isn't. I'm moving in a couple of days, and our internet is being disconnected soon (I think tomorrow, but it might be the day after). So I'll be away for a week or two, folks!
Just - uh - don't burn the house down, keep my champagne nicely chilled, and remember to give Susie chocolate sauce with her icecream.

If I'm able, I'll pop in again before the disconnect... but I wanted to post this in good time just in case. :D
L&H everyone.

Beyondian is a woman wise beyond her years. She knows what's important - not her moving or being off the internet for two weeks. Noooooo... it's that I need chocolate sauce with my icecream. LOL Bless you, Beyondian, hope all goes well and you'll be back in a Jif. Hey, that reminds me of peanut butter with chocolate. :D I'll definitely keep your champagne nicely chilled and watch the house doesn't burn down. :Hug2:

Beyondian
05-30-2008, 05:04 AM
Thanks Susie! :D (I'd never forget the chocolate sauce!!)
:hug:

alleycat
05-30-2008, 05:09 AM
What's this? A post-flounce?

Ol' Fashioned Girl
05-30-2008, 05:17 AM
It's a Faux-Flounce... needs more controversy.

(Hurry back! :))

alleycat
05-30-2008, 05:25 AM
Shouldn't this have been done in all-caps?