Why am I sitting here?

Melisande

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Why am I sitting here, reading through all these threads, when I have so many other, more important, things to do?

Why do I enjoy your company so much?

Why do I procrastinate my household work, just to see if someone replied to a post of mine?

I've never met you guys, and yet you are the most interesting people... , and I'm always looking forward to something new from your mouths (read keyboards)

Why?

Meerkat

Claims the loan was a gift
Registered
Reaction score
"site, place, position" --Roget's Thesaurus
Okay, at the count of one, I release you, but only for a few hours, and only to accomplish things. Then you must report back and be once again under the control of AW. As always, you will have no recollection of this particular post.

Releasing in three....two....one.....

HeronW

Down Under Fan
Registered
Reaction score
1--We're actually MUCH more fascinating than doing housework.
2--We think YOU'RE more fascinating than doing housework too.
3--Rather than burst that happy bubble we just keep posting and deny our hapless addiction to AW...

Mumut

Well begun is half done...
Registered
Reaction score
I think it's because we're all going through the same problems, experiancing the same rejections and we empathise. I'm procrastinating, too. I've a publishing contract to read through again and sign, and I can't, for the life of me, understand why I'm hesitating.

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Because once you read a thread, you don't have to do it again and again and again and again. Housework is a grind. I come here to ignore mine.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Why am I sitting here, reading through all these threads, when I have so many other, more important, things to do?

Why do I enjoy your company so much?

Why do I procrastinate my household work, just to see if someone replied to a post of mine?

I've never met you guys, and yet you are the most interesting people... , and I'm always looking forward to something new from your mouths (read keyboards)

Why?

I know the answer to this one. Pick me. I know the answer.

I'm fantastic. That's why.