I got the job!!!

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Now I'm an employed man again for a nice Irish telecom company. Time to party!!!!

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, Spooky!

:PartySmil

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Congrats, Spookster. Now if we can only stick a pin in ya and make ya stay in place somewhere. Enjoy the new job.

JimmyB27

Hoopy frood
Registered
Reaction score
In the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable e
Website
destinydeceived.wordpress.com
Now I'm an employed man again for a nice Irish telecom company. Time to party!!!!
Congrats Spooky! Is that the one where you were mano-a-mano against one other candidate?

Congrats, Spookster. Now if we can only stick a pin in ya and make ya stay in place somewhere. Enjoy the new job.
Nothing wrong with moving around. I'm starting to think it's time I moved on myself.

cletus

I'm a king bee
Registered
Reaction score
Cool.
I'm sure Dublin was eating away at your savings. It did mine, and I was only there for 3 days.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats Spooky! Is that the one where you were mano-a-mano against one other candidate?

Nothing wrong with moving around. I'm starting to think it's time I moved on myself.
Hi Jimmy. Yes, it is the same job. The package is pretty darn good and I have an open start date because they know I need to find an apartment. I was supposed to interview with another company this afternoon, but cancelled. Funny how my cell phone hasn't stopped ringing today from agencies. Bwwwaaaa.....

I'll have to take you out for a few pints and a steak dinner.

Mumut

Well begun is half done...
Registered
Reaction score
Well done, Spooky. Best of luck. I hope you catch a leprechaun and claim the pot of gold.