i cleaned my closet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanna

Registered
Reaction score
okay okay, i know, not writing oriented. but i'm proud of it! after all, it only took me two hours, and i've only been meaning to tackle it for...oh...five months or so. ::snoopy:: i cleaned my closet!!!!! :)

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
Good for you! Congratulations!

I've been trying to talk myself into cleaning my house for over a week now. I just can't talk myself into it. And besides, if I were to clean it, it would only stay clean for a half hour if I'm lucky with the kids and dogs running around. Ah well...Maybe tomorrow...:Shrug:

celeste

Last edited:

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
p.s. It does feel pretty good when you do actually get it done, doesn't it? It's just trying to get yourself to do it...!! Lol..

Last edited:

mudflat_marsh_hawk

Registered
Reaction score
lol alanna! congratulations. :Sun: isn't cleaning a drudge? but, getting it done is quite a feat!

Cabria

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Alanna!

That's a great accomplishment! Now if I could only get up the energy to clean up the blocks, cars, trucks, stuffed toys and race track sets that encircle me around this desk right now!!

Debbie :Shrug:

alanna

Registered
Reaction score
Optimus said:
Did you find grandma?

lol, no. but i did find Fluffy! We had wondered where she was...poor kitty...looks like the mice got her. :cry:

Kudra

Back and on track
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.TheInternationalFreelancer.com
alanna said:
okay okay, i know, not writing oriented. but i'm proud of it! after all, it only took me two hours, and i've only been meaning to tackle it for...oh...five months or so. ::snoopy:: i cleaned my closet!!!!! :)

Two hours? TWO HOURS? Man, I must be doing something wrong. Mine took me two weeks! Ignore the others, if you come help me clean mine, I'll give you enough rep points to become the Queen of AW. Please, pretty please? :Hail:

Arisa81

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
pacificpurple.blogspot.com
Congrats on cleaning the closet ! That can be a daunting task. Mine is fine but other areas of the apt could use some de-cluttering. At least, thank goodness, my office/bedroom area is just fine :)
I love to clean

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Arisa81

I love to clean

You love to clean? Whew! I applaud you for that! :Clap:

Can you come clean my house? Lol...

I said yesterday maybe tomorrow I'd clean. But it doesn't look like I'll be cleaning. Maybe tomorrow....

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
I tried cleaning out my closet once, but there were so many skeletons, they scared me.

So I did something illegal instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.