PDA

View Full Version : Stupid People

Breeya Shay
05-26-2008, 12:25 AM
I have a question for you guys and a bit of a rant - why are people so stupid???
I mean honestly, sometimes I wonder how they have survived in life this long! I think I've mentioned it before but I'm a Timmy Hoe's employee and it sucks, I admit, and I'm considering quitting at the end of the summer because i've been there 2 years and I can't take it anymore!
This woman comes through today and she asked me for a large medium double triple. So iwas like okay so you want a large double cream triple sugar and she was like yes. So i asked her if she had a medium coffee the same and she was like no i want a large medium double cream triple sugar. So i looked over at Mel and she was like who knows so I asked the woman again: what size would you like. She again insisted on a large medium and then started complaining that we didnt listen. So the supervisor was like ma'am, you are asking for 2 different size coffees - would you like a small, medium, large, or extra-large. the woman was all oh! A large, then she drives up!
I mean come on! Clearly it wasn't my fault that she doesn't know how to order!
I had another person do that today too - a guy, he wanted an iced capp supreme and i asked him what flavour he would like he said - an ic-ed ca-pp- suu-preme and i was like yes what flavour would you like - it took him 3 tries before he realized what an idiot he was being!
Oh how i hate stupid people!
I totally agree with the comedian, Bill Engvall - stupid people should have to wear signs. Sorry for the rant guys - long day at work - I started at 5:30.

I hope someone else has something to complain about too!;)

alleycat
05-26-2008, 12:29 AM
Just to be helpful, Breeya, things like this should be posted in the Office Party forum rather than the Newbie forum.

Don't worry about it. You're new here and it takes a little while to figure out where to post things. I'll get a moderator to move it.

;-)

Breeya Shay
05-26-2008, 12:31 AM
Thanks - I don't even know how to find different forums yet lol

alleycat
05-26-2008, 12:33 AM
Thanks - I don't even know how to find different forums yet lol
Just click Absolute Write Water Cooler up there in the top left. Then page down to see all the forums. Click on the name of whatever forum you want to view. Then you can click on individual post. By clicking the little arrow thingy under Latest Post, you can go to the last post made in that thread.

Yeshanu
05-26-2008, 01:57 AM
Breeya, as a manager at a movie theatre, I can totally sympathize. :Hug2:

I keep sane (well, as sane as I'll ever be) by remembering that there are smart, kind people in the world, too.

(In the stupid department, though, we had a woman come in a couple of weeks ago. She'd just bought a white purse that she says was worth sixty bucks, and she put it on the floor of the theatre, underneath her seat. C'mon, lady! We're a discount theatre, and we don't have stadium seating, which means that any pop spilled behind her is going to flow straight down. And of course, it had to be Coke...)

But the really good ones are the ones who call on holidays, and when we answer, ask, "Are you open?"

"No. I'm just spending my holiday Monday here because I love answering stupid questions."

Silver King
05-26-2008, 02:09 AM
I know this is going to sound stupid, so I'd fit right in as a customer, but what the heck is a "Timmy Hoe's?" Do they sell gardening tools there?

Matera the Mad
05-26-2008, 02:10 AM
Yeah. I mean, they post in Courier New and expect us to be able to read it!

alleycat
05-26-2008, 02:11 AM
I know this is going to sound stupid, so I'd fit right in as a customer, but what the heck is a "Timmy Hoe's?" Do they sell gardening tools there?
It's a house of ill repute in Las Vegas.

Silver King
05-26-2008, 02:13 AM
It's a house of ill repute in Las Vegas.
I thought of that also, but wouldn't it be spelled, "Timmy's Hoes?"

alleycat
05-26-2008, 02:16 AM
I thought of that also, but wouldn't it be spelled, "Timmy's Hoes?"
Nitpicker.

Williebee
05-26-2008, 02:21 AM
If it's "Timmy's Hos" wouldn't it be a house of ill repute in South Park?

TIMMY!!!!

alleycat
05-26-2008, 02:26 AM
If Don's Ho's daughter married Timmy Hoe . . . she would be Mrs. Ho Hoe.

Okay, okay, I'll go away.

Silver King
05-26-2008, 02:26 AM
If it's "Timmy's Hos" wouldn't it be a house of ill repute in South Park?

TIMMY!!!!

Nitpicker.

:D

Silver King
05-26-2008, 02:29 AM
Looks like no one's going to enlighten me about the business dealings of this Timmy Hoe fellow, so I'm off to the library to do a little research.

choppersmom
05-26-2008, 02:31 AM
Aha! Tim Horton's. I've seen them in different places I've been.

alleycat
05-26-2008, 02:32 AM
Looks like no one's going to enlighten me about the business dealings of this Timmy Hoe fellow, so I'm off to the library to do a little research.
Apparently it's a coffee and doughnut shop.

Mr Flibble
05-26-2008, 02:34 AM
I had a guy bring back a wireless alarm system the other day, It has a central control hub, then all the little boxes that you put round teh house run on batteries. The man brought it back because the control centre, needing more power than a few batteries, needed to be plugged into the mains.

Which means it's not wireless he says. I tried to explain that the 'wireless' part was the communication, and there was no way to wirelessly input electricty, but he wouldn't have it. Not wireless, I want a refund. He made quite a scene.

What did he think it ran on? Hamsters running on a wheel?

Apparantly he's never shopping with us again. And frankly he won't be missed.

alleycat
05-26-2008, 02:37 AM
I had a guy bring back a wireless alarm system the other day, It has a central control hub, then all the little boxes that you put round teh house run on batteries. The man brought it back because the control centre, needing more power than a few batteries, needed to be plugged into the mains.

Which means it's not wireless he says. I tried to explain that the 'wireless' part was the communication, and there was no way to wirelessly input electricty, but he wouldn't have it. Not wireless, I want a refund. He made quite a scene.

What did he think it ran on? Hamsters running on a wheel?

Apparantly he's never shopping with us again. And frankly he won't be missed.
Well, it probably had wires in it somewhere too. False advertising!

Silver King
05-26-2008, 02:46 AM
Aha! Tim Horton's. I've seen them in different places I've been.

Apparently it's a coffee and doughnut shop.
Isn't that the place that fired an employee recently for giving away a fifteen cent doughnut scrap to a crying infant without charging the mother?

Maybe I'm thinking of another franchise...

KTC
05-26-2008, 02:49 AM
Yes... it fired an employee for giving away a timbit (a doughnut hole)... but they rehired her and she went to a different store.

And, yes, people are very stupid. All the time. It's a disease.

Mandy-Jane
05-26-2008, 02:49 AM
Back to the OP, I agree how annoying this sort of thing can be, but.......(there's always a but, isn't there?)

I'm not a regular customer of places like McDonalds, Hungry Jacks, KFC, etc. and I do get more than a little annoyed when you go into these places and the person behind the counter acts as though you're an idiot because you don't know the menu off by heart.

So often, I go into these places, and look at the menu.

"Can I help you?" they ask.

"Sorry, still deciding."

Then you might say something like "can I get the nuggets with the burger instead of the fries?" and they respond with "yes, that's a super combo meal" and a look that says "you are so ignorant."

I mean, sorry, but I don't eat here that often. Be a little patient with me.

Silver King
05-26-2008, 02:59 AM
Yes... it fired an employee for giving away a timbit (a doughnut hole)... but they rehired her and she went to a different store...
I read a piece this morning, in a Florida paper no less, that one of the stores refused to allow a homeless person to eat in the establishment after her meal was purchased by a regular customer. It appears the woman had caused problems in the place before, but it still doesn't bode well for the company's image.

Kalyke
05-26-2008, 03:10 AM
When is "may I help you" synonymous with "Can I treat you like an idiot." I think a lot of people who work at places like that really do forget that a lot of people don't. I have come across jerks at the counter. When they start getting sniffy, I generally cancel the order and walk out, often leaving them with a choice expletive to mull over in the unemployment line later on. But then, I lack class.

Breeya Shay
05-26-2008, 05:48 AM
Haha, I'm guessing I'm the only Canadian in this thread. lol
It is Tim Horton's - its a coffee/donoughnut shop and we sell soups, sandwiches, breakfast sandwiches, and hashbrowns - fairly simple huge in Canada - i guess you can say it would be like your Dunkin' Donuts - tho in my opinion better (i dont drink coffee tho so i dont know in that sense if one is better i like just like to say Timmies is better because it was started by the hockey player Tim Horton) Horton played for the leafs, the rangers, the penguins, and the sabres and then he opened this chain - we have them everywhere. Like when i used to go on road trips when i was little if we went across the border we counted how many waffle houses u passed - in Canada its the timmies lol.
Anyway, I know that not everyone is stupid but lately i swear the stupid people have far outnumbered the kind ones.
I don't have a problem waiting for people to decide what they want but personally I think its rude to come through drive thru, stop at the speaker box and when i ask if i can help you to tell me to hold on a minute while u talk on your cell phone - there is ALWAYS a line up and drive thru is meant to be fast and if u dont know what u want why wouldnt u go inside, take some time to think. i dont know - sometimes my patience level is zero - i work too often now lol.
One my friends works in a theatre too and she had someone ask her what a toonie was and she tried to explain that it was money and worth 2 dollars. I was kind of ashamed, the woman was from Detroit, i would hope someone so close by would know more about Canada.

Anyway, i'll stop ranting - tho plz, anyone else with job ranting stories plz continue:D

Breeya Shay
05-26-2008, 05:49 AM
also just forgot to say - for some reason, employees call themselves Timmie Hoe's - dont understand why lol

Yeshanu
05-26-2008, 05:51 AM
It is Tim Horton's - its a coffee/donoughnut shop and we sell soups, sandwiches, breakfast sandwiches, and hashbrowns - fairly simple huge in Canada - i guess you can say it would be like your Dunkin' Donuts - tho in my opinion better (i dont drink coffee tho so i dont know in that sense if one is better i like just like to say Timmies is better because it was started by the hockey player Tim Horton) Horton played for the leafs, the rangers, the penguins, and the sabres and then he opened this chain - we have them everywhere. Like when i used to go on road trips when i was little if we went across the border we counted how many waffle houses u passed - in Canada its the timmies lol.
Anyway, I know that not everyone is stupid but lately i swear the stupid people have far outnumbered the kind ones.
I don't have a problem waiting for people to decide what they want but personally I think its rude to come through drive thru, stop at the speaker box and when i ask if i can help you to tell me to hold on a minute while u talk on your cell phone - there is ALWAYS a line up and drive thru is meant to be fast and if u dont know what u want why wouldnt u go inside, take some time to think. i dont know - sometimes my patience level is zero - i work too often now lol.
One my friends works in a theatre too and she had someone ask her what a toonie was and she tried to explain that it was money and worth 2 dollars. I was kind of ashamed, the woman was from Detroit, i would hope someone so close by would know more about Canada.

Anyway, i'll stop ranting - tho plz, anyone else with job ranting stories plz continue:D

No, you're not the only Canadian in this thread. But I do like to see what Americans think Timmy's is... :tongue

Silver King
05-26-2008, 06:25 AM
It is Tim Horton's...
Holy cow. You work for a chain of eateries named after a hockey player? And you wonder why you can't fathom what your customers are requesting? Are you serious?

Talk about stupid. Sorry for being so blunt, but you need to gaze into the frozen ice rink a bit longer before you start calling anyone stupid. Especially your customers, who happen to keep you on ice skates.

Devil Ledbetter
05-26-2008, 07:06 AM
Sorry, we Michiganders aren't so fascinated with Canada that we spend all of our spare time memorizing the cutesy nicknames you come up with for coins and fast food chains.:rolleyes: Personally, I'm much too busy stalking AW's resident Canadian poet.

KTC
05-26-2008, 07:14 AM
Oh, to be a Canadian AW Poet. Sigh. That sounds like it would be fun to be stalked by a helmeted rock star. Woe is me. I wish I knew how I could somehow impersonate a Canadian AW Poet???

ChimeraCreative
05-26-2008, 07:22 AM
I've been bouncing between Tilbury and Windsor for quite a while. Rest assured, you're not the only Canadian hanging out around here. ^_^ I've been extensively in the States as of late and I'm unfamiliar with some of their chain fast food joints - Red Robins, Steak & Shake, iHop, etc. Oh yeah, and the questionable White Castles... http://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/cwm/eek7.gif

-An

Liam Jackson
05-26-2008, 10:30 AM
Let's see...stupid people. Hmm...

http://www.clumsycrooks.com/media/files8/videos/girl_lets_boyfriend_shoot_her_with_c02_gun.wmv

The world's full of them. ;)

Writer???
05-26-2008, 01:55 PM
Somehow I get the impression that the key to this hole thread is the word "Canadian". Or maybe "Hockey". :D

KTC
05-26-2008, 02:13 PM
Somehow I get the impression that the key to this hole thread is the word "Canadian". Or maybe "Hockey". :D

If I had a glove, I would seriously consider slappin' ya upside the head with it. (-;

HeronW
05-26-2008, 02:15 PM
I would have thought a 'toonie' per the theatre setting would be short for a cartoon like the 'Looney Toons' or 'Toon Time'. If currency specie is worth 2 dollars then I say it's a two, a two-dollar bill, maybe even a two-ee/two-er (like fiver), but I don't see where the letter 'n' comes in :/

KTC
05-26-2008, 02:18 PM
I would have thought a 'toonie' per the theatre setting would be short for a cartoon like the 'Looney Toons' or 'Toon Time'. If currency specie is worth 2 dollars then I say it's a two, a two-dollar bill, maybe even a two-ee/two-er (like fiver), but I don't see where the letter 'n' comes in :/

You don't understand! It had to rhyme with LOONIE.

dpaterso
05-26-2008, 02:21 PM
I only just learned, via Stephen Fry, after many decades of total ignorance, why two bits (http://www.midlakes.org/greatbeginnings/twobits.html) is 25. So I'm ashamed for me too.

-Derek

Seaclusion
05-26-2008, 04:56 PM

Not knowing something is not the same as being stupid. Being stupid is knowing what something is but still refusing to acknowledge (or not being able to make the mental connection) it for what it is.

Richard

NeuroFizz
05-26-2008, 05:19 PM
...or said in another way, when a person does something stupid, that is way different than that person being stupid. I do stupid things all the time, but I don't think, on balance, I'm a stupid person (some may argue that one with some success). However, I do stumble on the few occasions I try to read those labyrinthine menu boards at the trendy coffeehouses, particularly when I'm just buzzing through in the drive-through lane. They should present a coffee menu that doesn't require the coffee BEFORE reading it.

kristie911
05-26-2008, 05:21 PM
If you want to see stupid, please come to work with me for a couple of days. Then you'll get your fill of stupid in a hurry.

"I can't get my 12 year old to clean his room...can you send an officer over here to scare him?"

"There's a dead deer in the woods...can the Health Department come and get it. I think it's a health hazard."

"My neighbor is dumping his leaves on his property but I can see them from my house and I don't like looking at them. Can you make him move them?"

"Can you sell me a dog license? I know it's Saturday but the dog census lady is next door and I want to get one before she gets here so I don't get a ticket."

"This isn't an emergency but this call is free and I didn't want to call long distance...I just wanted to know what time the fireworks start tonight."

Geez...why'd ya'll have to get me started?

KTC
05-26-2008, 05:33 PM
I did a stupid thing once.

JimmyB27
05-26-2008, 05:37 PM
If you want to see stupid, please come to work with me for a couple of days. Then you'll get your fill of stupid in a hurry.

"I can't get my 12 year old to clean his room...can you send an officer over here to scare him?"

"There's a dead deer in the woods...can the Health Department come and get it. I think it's a health hazard."

"My neighbor is dumping his leaves on his property but I can see them from my house and I don't like looking at them. Can you make him move them?"

"Can you sell me a dog license? I know it's Saturday but the dog census lady is next door and I want to get one before she gets here so I don't get a ticket."

"This isn't an emergency but this call is free and I didn't want to call long distance...I just wanted to know what time the fireworks start tonight."

Geez...why'd ya'll have to get me started?
What the..? I mean...wow. Just...wow.

kristie911
05-26-2008, 05:39 PM
Yeah, and I have 13 years of this crap stored in my brain. Sometimes I think just talking to these people lowers my IQ.

Fortunately, the other half of my job is very rewarding...it helps cancel out the dumb ones. :D

JimmyB27
05-26-2008, 05:48 PM
...or said in another way, when a person does something stupid, that is way different than that person being stupid. I do stupid things all the time, but I don't think, on balance, I'm a stupid person (some may argue that one with some success). However, I do stumble on the few occasions I try to read those labyrinthine menu boards at the trendy coffeehouses, particularly when I'm just buzzing through in the drive-through lane. They should present a coffee menu that doesn't require the coffee BEFORE reading it.
There's a great bit in one of Bill Bryson's books where he's tired, jet lagged and dying for a cup of coffee at the airport. The guy in front of him spends ten minutes going through some ridiculously convoluted order, making him more and more grumpy. Finally, it's his turn and he asks for a coffee. "And how would you like your coffee, sir?" the all too chirpy server asks.
"Hot, black and in a cup." is the answer.

soleary
05-26-2008, 06:34 PM
I wouldn't call myself a hoe. Easy maybe, but no hoe.

ho ho ho

writin52
05-26-2008, 06:36 PM
"Strange as it may seem, no amount of learning can cure stupidity and formal education positively fortifies it." STEPHEN VIZINCZEY

Well, I also am familiar with mass stupidity as a public library worker. Once a guy came to my ready reference desk and asked why his cakes always fell when they were baking. Turns out he was opening the door so he could watch it bake!!!!(old gas oven with no window in it.)

rhymegirl
05-26-2008, 08:29 PM
- stupid people should have to wear signs.

I love that! Absolutely would help everyone out a lot.

Here's the sign: I AM STOOPID.

Williebee
05-27-2008, 09:16 AM
Oh Kristie... Yeah, me too.

I've had the make my kid clean his room call, the what time is it? call, the what day is it? call, the I'm drunk and I can't remember where I parked, can you help me find my car? call.....

Meanwhile...

If Don's Ho's daughter married Timmy Hoe . . . she would be Mrs. Ho Hoe.

If Mrs. Ho Hoe was a madam, they could be Mrs. Ho Hoe's Hos.

I'm so happy....

Writer???
05-27-2008, 09:51 AM
If I had a glove, I would seriously consider slappin' ya upside the head with it. (-;

Hey that's cool. It's just nice to be noticed. :D "I'm so happy."

Breeya Shay
05-27-2008, 07:49 PM
Haha, oops I think I started something. Glad to know I'm not the only Canadian on here too. It is nice to hear some other horrible stories about people sometimes and I didn't mean to say that people are stupid as much as I cannot get over how many stupid moments they have! I mean everyone has a dumb moment - trust me i'm probably the queen of that at times but sometimes you honestly wonder - how have you lived for so long?
For example - this one girl i work with, she is a grade 12 student and honestly so thick sometimes you really wonder how she will survive in life. For example, we have a dishwasher at work - a really crappy one with one button, you throw some soap in the dishwasher not a special button or hole and it runs - quick and easy. well this girl, got soaked from the hose in the sink - one of those ones that if the water pressure is too high the hose will go crazy and fly around, anyway, her apron was drenched and she was like can i put this in the dishwasher on the dry cycle? I totally did a double take - i was like do you know what you just asked me? She was all, well it has a dry cycle and im just thinking - you cant put an apron in the dishwasher! to this day she doesn't understand the concept - we tease her all the time - its a running joke at the store.

James81
05-27-2008, 08:02 PM
I hope someone else has something to complain about too!;)

I have complaints about people who post on message boards in different fonts and colors.

I'm just saying...

(lol)

KTC
05-27-2008, 08:02 PM
I think the consensus here is, oddly enough, STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES.

KTC
05-27-2008, 08:03 PM
I have complaints about people who post on message boards in different fonts and colors.

I'm just saying...

(lol)

you're just sayin', are ya?

Breeya Shay
05-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Good complaint lol - I was almost tempted to reply in colours but voted against it.
I have a complaint about people who talk on their cellphones while they drive. I think it should be against the law.

Yeshanu
05-28-2008, 06:07 PM
A woman came into the theatre last night and ordered a hot dog from the concession stand.

Cashier: "I'm sorry, ma'am. We're out of hot dogs."

Stupid Customer: "Well then, can I have the dog 'n nacho combo?"

Cashier: "I'm sorry, ma'am, but we have no hot dogs."

SC: "But I can see the trays right there for the combo!"

Cashier: "Yes, ma'am, but we have no hot dogs to put in them!"

(That cashier deserved a medal last night, for that and for courteously occupying other sc's who were crowding around the man collapsed on the floor, asking if he was all right. Fun night!)

KTC
05-28-2008, 06:09 PM
I'll just have a hot dog to go, thanks.

JimmyB27
05-28-2008, 06:23 PM
A woman came into the theatre last night and ordered a hot dog from the concession stand.

Cashier: "I'm sorry, ma'am. We're out of hot dogs."

Stupid Customer: "Well then, can I have the dog 'n nacho combo?"

Cashier: "I'm sorry, ma'am, but we have no hot dogs."

SC: "But I can see the trays right there for the combo!"

Cashier: "Yes, ma'am, but we have no hot dogs to put in them!"

(That cashier deserved a medal last night, for that and for courteously occupying other sc's who were crowding around the man collapsed on the floor, asking if he was all right. Fun night!)
I'd have told her she could have one of the limited edition dog 'n' nacho, sans chien combos. :D

Lyra Jean
05-28-2008, 07:11 PM
We had a customer at Walmart. Go there for dumb. Had to be in their 30's or 40's so you know they've seen a DVD player and know how to use you would think. Asked my friend, "Does this player rewind the DVD's for you or does that require a seperate machine."

I could understand if they were older like 70's or 80's or even 50's or 60's but yikes this person was maybe only 10 years older than I am.

lakotagirl
05-28-2008, 07:24 PM
I have to admit it.

I am the person you all are talking about. So sorry. I just can't help it.

Last night I took high score in stupid.

Our TV went out last week. Last night we hopped in the car and headed for Best Buy. Picked out a really nice 50 inch flat panel TV. (have wanted one for years!) Got up to the checkout and paid for it with a credit card.

Twenty minutes down the road I was putting the receipt in my purse. For some reason I looked in my wallet .... and I don't see my credit card! Crap!

We turn the car around and head back to Best Buy. Nope. No credit card there. Double Crap!

I get the number for the credit card company from my husband's card and call them in a panic and tell them to put a hold on my card.

All the way home I'm imagining how much fun someone is having on MY credit card. I want to wring their neck! I want to throw them on the ground and jump up and down on their stomach!

We get home and I check the safe. There sits my credit card.

I had used my ATM card.

I had to call the credit card company back this morning and explain that I'm not as smart as I used to be.....

KTC
05-28-2008, 07:45 PM
I have to admit it.

I am the person you all are talking about. So sorry. I just can't help it.

Last night I took high score in stupid.

Our TV went out last week. Last night we hopped in the car and headed for Best Buy. Picked out a really nice 50 inch flat panel TV. (have wanted one for years!) Got up to the checkout and paid for it with a credit card.

Twenty minutes down the road I was putting the receipt in my purse. For some reason I looked in my wallet .... and I don't see my credit card! Crap!

We turn the car around and head back to Best Buy. Nope. No credit card there. Double Crap!

I get the number for the credit card company from my husband's card and call them in a panic and tell them to put a hold on my card.

All the way home I'm imagining how much fun someone is having on MY credit card. I want to wring their neck! I want to throw them on the ground and jump up and down on their stomach!

We get home and I check the safe. There sits my credit card.

I had used my ATM card.

I had to call the credit card company back this morning and explain that I'm not as smart as I used to be.....

Don't worry. You'll be okay. The first step is knowing that you're stupid. 11 more steps to go in the 12 step program.

KTC
05-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Wait now... only 10 more steps to go. The 2nd step is admitting that you're stupid. The two biggest hurdles are over.

maestrowork
05-28-2008, 07:48 PM
I once was talking with my mom on the phone, and I was so distracted. I kept looking for something, all over the place, and finally she said, "What are you doing? You seem really preoccupied."

"I can't find my cell phone. I had it right there with me just five minutes ago."

"Aren't you talking to me now on your cell phone?"

Duh.

Boy, was I stupid.

maestrowork
05-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Wait now... only 10 more steps to go. The 2nd step is admitting that you're stupid. The two biggest hurdles are over.

The 3rd step is to admit KTC is stupid.

7 more to go.

KTC
05-28-2008, 07:50 PM
I once was talking with my mom on the phone, and I was so distracted. I kept looking for something, all over the place, and finally she said, "What are you doing? You seem really preoccupied."

"I can't find my cell phone. I had it right there with me just five minutes ago."

Duh.

Boy, was I stupid.

They let you live on your own!?

KTC
05-28-2008, 07:51 PM
The 3rd step is to admit KTC is stupid.

7 more to go.

7, eh! Wow... you're a math whiz too. Get help.

maestrowork
05-28-2008, 07:53 PM
They let you live on your own!?

They let you live near humans. Funny they didn't tell you about mole traps yet.

KTC
05-28-2008, 08:01 PM
They let you live near humans. Funny they didn't tell you about mole traps yet.

I assimilate with humans quite nicely, thank you very much. Some can't even tell the difference (apart from the shiny shiny glare).

Breeya Shay
05-28-2008, 10:36 PM
lmao! oh geez! I definitely had a forgetful moment like that when I first got my glasses - i didnt wear them all the time when i first got them and one time at school i was searching everywhere and panicking and my friend chris was like uh, bree, you're wearing them. i felt like such an ass! lol

dobiwon
05-28-2008, 10:57 PM

Duh.

Boy, was I stupid.I thought for sure you were going to ask her if she saw it.

lakotagirl
05-28-2008, 11:54 PM
So what's the sixth step? Or are they hurdles now?

Wait!

I forgot what I was gonna say....

Mr Flibble
05-29-2008, 02:01 AM
I have a complaint about people who talk on their cellphones while they drive. I think it should be against the law.

It is. ( here anyway)

Today : Man comes in and asks what colour the brass taps are. Um, brass coloured.......

DamaNegra
06-02-2008, 09:46 AM

Duh.

Boy, was I stupid.

That's happened to me at least 3 different times.

I'm the kind of customer that either leaves the store without paying, leaves the store without change or leaves the store without the item I bought. Many store employees have had to rush after me.

But here, have some fun:

http://notalwaysright.com/