PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm addicted

Devil Ledbetter
05-25-2008, 06:57 PM
To Taco Bell's Mango Fruitista Freezes. I've had three in as many days, and I'm sitting here craving one.

What do they put in those thing? Crack?

robeiae
05-25-2008, 07:09 PM
Taco Bell??...

*gets violently ill all over thread*

Devil Ledbetter
05-25-2008, 07:18 PM
Taco Bell??...

*gets violently ill all over thread*Wimp.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
05-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Alergic to mango... but have you tried Sonic's Java Chiller? Oh.My.Gods. These things are laced with crack, too. And it's so strong, it MADE me want one, even though I hate coffee.

Devil Ledbetter
05-25-2008, 07:39 PM
Alergic to mango... but have you tried Sonic's Java Chiller? Oh.My.Gods. These things are laced with crack, too. And it's so strong, it MADE me want one, even though I hate coffee.No, I haven't tried that, though I love iced coffee. How much is the tip on one of those? ;)

choppersmom
05-25-2008, 07:40 PM
I didn't even know Taco Bell made a mango anything. I'll have to go see if it's available in my area. I'm always looking for a new thing to crave. Right now it's McDonald's sweet tea, but I'm flexible.

robeiae
05-25-2008, 07:46 PM
There are no mangoes in Taco Bell. Everything is made from the same stuff. Even the cups and boxes. It comes out of a big machine in the back...near the bathrooms.

Devil Ledbetter
05-25-2008, 07:46 PM
I didn't even know Taco Bell made a mango anything. I'll have to go see if it's available in my area. I'm always looking for a new thing to crave. Right now it's McDonald's sweet tea, but I'm flexible.They have strawberry Fruitistas too, but I'm more of a mango girl.

DWSTXS
05-25-2008, 08:27 PM
McDonald's iced coffee

sweetness inc., it is.

Little Earthquake
05-25-2008, 09:41 PM
Taco Bell??...

*gets violently ill all over thread*

I was so good about fast food until I started dating my boyfriend. His version of a date was taking me for a run to the border. And once you start eating sh*t food again, your body begins to crave it. I'm convinced they ALL put crack in their stuff.

KTC
05-25-2008, 09:53 PM
To Taco Bell's Mango Fruitista Freezes. I've had three in as many days, and I'm sitting here craving one.

What do they put in those thing? Crack?

That sounds REALLY GOOD. Unfortunately, there are only 2 Taco Bells near me and we have had to stop going. Both are utterly disgustingly dirty. Every time we went they seemed worse. The last time, there was food all over the floor, the floor was sticky with pop... tables dirty. I checked out the bathroom before we ordered and said, "That's it. As much as I like their food, we have to leave." And my wife agreed. It was a filth pit... disgusting. And not just a dining area that recently got inundated by messy kids or something, either. You could tell it hadn't been cleaned in DAYS.

But that freeze thing sounds good... it's a shame, really.

Angelinity
05-25-2008, 10:37 PM
...in Taco Bell. Everything is made from the same stuff. Even the cups and boxes. It comes out of a big machine in the back...near the bathrooms.

Good Grief. I had no idea Taco Bell were 'green'-minded. True Eco Champions.

Writer???
05-25-2008, 10:58 PM
Here's how they make their Ice Cream...

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb83/CarsNGuitarsPics/SoftServe.jpg

Is it wrong to love them?

choppersmom
05-26-2008, 12:32 AM
They have strawberry Fruitistas too, but I'm more of a mango girl.

OMG, I LURVE me some mangoes. Nothin' like sittin' around, eatin' mangoes and licking yourself clean afterwards.

Devil Ledbetter
05-26-2008, 12:44 AM
That sounds REALLY GOOD. Unfortunately, there are only 2 Taco Bells near me and we have had to stop going. Both are utterly disgustingly dirty. Every time we went they seemed worse. The last time, there was food all over the floor, the floor was sticky with pop... tables dirty. I checked out the bathroom before we ordered and said, "That's it. As much as I like their food, we have to leave." And my wife agreed. It was a filth pit... disgusting. And not just a dining area that recently got inundated by messy kids or something, either. You could tell it hadn't been cleaned in DAYS.

But that freeze thing sounds good... it's a shame, really.I'm picky about my Taco Bells. I won't just eat at any old 'Bell. There is one not far from here that is newer and very tidy. There's another on the other side of the river that I wouldn't even drive through. Now you can tell me how wrong I am, but if you do, I want a list of every Mexican restaurant there because I've never seen any.

One thing that really stands out about Canada is it's nearly impossible to find a Mexican restaurant - and Taco Bell doesn't qualify as Mexican in my book anyway. The times DH and I have been to Canada, we've suspected Mexican food was outlawed there or something. Now you can tell me how wrong I am, but if you do, I want a list of every Mexican restaurant there because I've never seen any.

Quebec City is where I got the "guacamole" made from hardboiled eggs and green food coloring.

KTC
05-26-2008, 12:46 AM
lol. There are 2 Mexican restaurants in my city... very good ones. But they are both off the beaten path. One is beside a golf course out in the country. That's the thing with this part of the world... you can be in a thriving metropolis one minute and inhaling cow poop the next. Trust me, the Mexican food is alive here... if you're patient enough to look for it. (and smell cow poop while you're eating it.)

Devil Ledbetter
05-26-2008, 12:48 AM
lol. There are 2 Mexican restaurants in my city... very good ones. But they are both off the beaten path. One is beside a golf course out in the country. That's the thing with this part of the world... you can be in a thriving metropolis one minute and inhaling cow poop the next. Trust me, the Mexican food is alive here... if you're patient enough to look for it. (and smell cow poop while you're eating it.)
Hunger makes me very impatient.

KTC
05-26-2008, 12:52 AM
lol. Me too. The best Indian restaurant in the world is downtown... about 10 minutes away if the streets are busy. Do you think I can get there fast enough when I get a craving for vindaloo or butter chicken? No sir, momma! I think they should move... 10 minutes is really far.

DWSTXS
05-26-2008, 01:00 AM
Taco Bell's crunchy-cheese gorditas are awesome

choppersmom
05-26-2008, 01:18 AM
lol. Me too. The best Indian restaurant in the world is downtown... about 10 minutes away if the streets are busy. Do you think I can get there fast enough when I get a craving for vindaloo or butter chicken? No sir, momma! I think they should move... 10 minutes is really far.

"Vindaloo" and "butter chicken" both sound like things I want to eat, right now.

Danger Jane
05-26-2008, 01:23 AM
Taco Bell's crunchy-cheese gorditas are awesome

I have to second this. My Taco Bell's at my mall, so you know it's clean...right?

Devil Ledbetter
05-26-2008, 01:34 AM
I have to second this. My Taco Bell's at my mall, so you know it's clean...right?So have you tried the mango Fruitista?

Seriously, they're not paying me for starting this thread or anything.

DWSTXS
05-26-2008, 01:35 AM
I have to second this. My Taco Bell's at my mall, so you know it's clean...right?

I don't think that ANY Taco Bell is 'clean'. Or any other fast food outlet either.

3 things that MOST fast food places do that irritate me.

#1 - They wipe the tables with rags that are NOT clean and as a result, the tables are always STICKY

#2 - They don't not often change the water in the mop buckets and they don't put bleach in them. This causes the water in the buckets to 'sour' and the stink is particularly nasty. Then they mop, and spread this 'stink' throughout the place.

#3 - Never seem to use HOT water, soap, and bleach on the floors, and as a result, the floors are always slippery with grease.

I can't tell you how many times I've been sitting in a fast food restaurant where your feet won't even stay under you while you're sitting in the booth...because there is SO much grease on the floor that your feet just constantly slide, even though you're not putting any weight on them. GROSS.

Devil Ledbetter
05-26-2008, 01:39 AM
This is why god created the drive-thru.

DWSTXS
05-26-2008, 01:46 AM
This is why god created the drive-thru.

I detest drive-thru's. LOL

It's a hearing thing. plus, I don't speak the language of India

robeiae
05-26-2008, 02:48 AM
I'm picky about my Taco Bells.
I'm officially terrified of you. In fact, I question my ability to remain somewhat rational for the foreseeable future.

KTC
05-26-2008, 02:51 AM
I'm officially terrified of you. In fact, I question my ability to remain somewhat rational for the foreseeable future.

If it makes you feel any better, I gave up on the possibility of a somewhat rational Robeiaeiaieaieiaeiaieiaei years ago.

robeiae
05-26-2008, 02:52 AM
My avatar can kick the snot out of your avatar.

KTC
05-26-2008, 02:54 AM
My avatar can kick the snot out of your avatar.

It's sad that you even think that. My avatar is from another galaxy. My avatar can stomp your avatar to dust with its kickass boots. I am intensity in ten cities.

choppersmom
05-26-2008, 03:44 AM
Oh my God. Do I have to separate you two? Devil, they're derailing your thread!

Devil Ledbetter
05-26-2008, 04:39 AM
Pearl Jam put the smackdown on Ted back in 1992. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg_zKMNSc5g)

robeiae
05-26-2008, 04:45 AM
Pearl Jam put the smackdown on Ted back in 1992. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg_zKMNSc5g)
Pearl Jam is a fine little band, but let's be serious...

Devil Ledbetter
05-26-2008, 04:48 AM
Pearl Jam is a fine little band, but let's be serious...You can't even say "serious" with that goofy avatar, Rob. Sorry.

robeiae
05-26-2008, 04:52 AM
You can't even say "serious" with that goofy avatar, Rob. Sorry.
Okay, Taco Bell queen...

;)

ColoradoGuy
05-26-2008, 05:17 AM
Okay, Taco Bell queen...

;)
Taco belle?

robeiae
05-26-2008, 05:18 AM
Taco belle?
Ooooo...good title.

Do your stuff, SuperMod...

Danger Jane
05-26-2008, 05:30 AM
So have you tried the mango Fruitista?

Seriously, they're not paying me for starting this thread or anything.

Haven't been to the mall recently. Sheesh, DL, I'm a poor college student starting on Tuesday afternoon!

But when I go to stock up on some Summer of Love tunes in preparation for...uh, summer, I will totally :D

ETA: OMGWTFBBQ YOU'RE GETTING PAID?

Devil Ledbetter
05-26-2008, 06:01 AM
Haven't been to the mall recently. Sheesh, DL, I'm a poor college student starting on Tuesday afternoon!

But when I go to stock up on some Summer of Love tunes in preparation for...uh, summer, I will totally :D

ETA: OMGWTFBBQ YOU'RE GETTING PAID?Kidding. Totally kidding.

No, I get paid to push glue, not fruit drinks.

KTC
05-26-2008, 07:18 AM
I love glue.

Devil Ledbetter
05-26-2008, 07:19 AM
I love glue.I love glue too.

KTC
05-26-2008, 07:21 AM
I wish I had some new blue glue now.

Danger Jane
05-26-2008, 07:34 AM
Kidding. Totally kidding.

No, I get paid to push glue, not fruit drinks.

How can I be sure that's not the secret ingredient?

choppersmom
05-27-2008, 12:21 AM
I wish I had some new blue glue now.

I wish I had some new blue glue now,
I wish I had a tutu too now.
I wish I had a frou-frou shoe now,
I'm going to cry boo-hoo-hoo now!

KTC
05-27-2008, 12:46 AM
I wish I had some new blue glue now,
I wish I had a tutu too now.
I wish I had a frou-frou shoe now,
I'm going to cry boo-hoo-hoo now!

are you ever weird.

choppersmom
05-27-2008, 01:21 AM
are you ever weird.

I am occasionally weird.

Fraulein
05-27-2008, 01:31 AM
I'm waiting for all of those machines at Taco Bell to fail like the Parrot-Ice drink machines. In the past, I would go to a gas station to buy a Parrot-Ice drink without any intention to shop around, but low and behold, the machine was broken. *sigh*

KTC
05-27-2008, 01:47 AM
I am occasionally weird.

fair enough