PDA

View Full Version : Sunny bromides in your email signature

TerzaRima
05-23-2008, 07:00 PM
I just was copied on this email sent to one of the residents, and I'm still whinnying with pleasure:

Dr. X,

YOU are doing dictations as stat again when they DO NOT need to be. PLEASE do not DO this.

Jane Doe
Word Processing

A DAY WITHOUT SMILING IS A WASTED DAY ! !

DWSTXS
05-23-2008, 07:17 PM
I actually don't mind these.
What I dislike is any of them that have to do with politics or religion.

Shadow_Ferret
05-23-2008, 07:40 PM
I don't get it.

TerzaRima
05-24-2008, 01:36 AM
It was the concatenation of administrative spanking with happy little Norman Vincent Pealeism that did me in. I'm pretty easily amused, though.

Devil Ledbetter
05-24-2008, 07:17 AM
It was the concatenation of administrative spanking with happy little Norman Vincent Pealeism that did me in. I'm pretty easily amused, though.I thought it was hilarious.

EriRae
05-24-2008, 11:35 PM
I get those all the time. Usually snitty e-mails from underwriterers who don't realize why they've been unable to hail me by phone (they work 8AM-5PM, I work 10PM to 6:30AM...call me while you're asleep, k?) They always have something cutesy in their sigs. Our company slogan is "On Your Side." You can't imagine how many e-mails I get putting me back in my place with a follow-up, "John Doe is on your side!" If he was on my side, he would've checked the time and date stamp on his e-mail, as my sig told him to do.