Please pray for my niece. She is going to have surgery soon.

BrynnaC

Mom, DIY Queen & Author!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
brynnacurrybriannaroarkebooks.webs.com
All, please pray for my niece Kristen. She has found out she has genetic defect with the cartilage in her legs. She must have donar cartilage surgically implanted in her knees, ankles. She will be in a hip to toe brace for a month. Then she must endure months more of therapy. She is only fourteen. I'm a christian, but I don't care what religion you subscribe too, or if you are religious at all. Please think of her and ask that she be healed.
This will effect the rest of her life, and she may not be able to walk by the time she's 21. She's terrified. This is a very painful and scarring procedure. Thank you, everyone, in advance.

Last edited:

MsK

Registered
Reaction score
Brynna, How frightening for your niece. Yes I have prayed for her. And I will hold warm posiitive thoughts that her surgery is a success and she feels a sense of inner peace in these days ahead.

BrynnaC

Mom, DIY Queen & Author!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Thank You Krystal

Brynna, How frightening for your niece. Yes I have prayed for her. And I will hold warm posiitive thoughts that her surgery is a success and she feels a sense of inner peace in these days ahead.
Thank you so much, I'm going to email her the link to this thread. She'll be able to read all your warm thoughts here. Surgery is set for June 11th.
She's been in the band since she was little. She'll lose that now, but not her love for playing flute.

jannawrites

no, really
Registered
Reaction score
Prayers that your niece will get through this with the love and support of those around her, knowing that God's will is great. He has a purpose for this in her life; may she be able to look ahead, even not knowing what His purpose is, to a place of comfort, health and happiness.

BrynnaC

Mom, DIY Queen & Author!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Prayers that your niece will get through this with the love and support of those around her, knowing that God's will is great. He has a purpose for this in her life; may she be able to look ahead, even not knowing what His purpose is, to a place of comfort, health and happiness.
Thank you so much, God's blessings.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My prayers for Kristen. :Hug2:

choppersmom

---
Registered
Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers from me as well, and this advice: Darlin', do NOT put down that flute! Keep playing, as often as you can. Every single day, play your favorite sonata or whatever. Even if you can't play with the rest of your band, music will keep you sane. It will make you forget the pain and the fear. It will heal your soul, and that will help heal your body.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
All, please pray for my niece Kristen. She has found out she has genetic defect with the cartilage in her legs. She must have donar cartilage surgically implanted in her knees, ankles. She will be in a hip to toe brace for a month. Then she must endure months more of therapy. She is only fourteen. I'm a christian, but I don't care what religion you subscribe too, or if you are religious at all. Please think of her and ask that she be healed.
This will effect the rest of her life, and she may not be able to walk by the time she's 21. She's terrified. This is a very painful and scarring procedure. Thank you, everyone, in advance.

she'll be in my thoughts.

best wishes to her on a successful operation.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Best wishes for her through her surgery and recovery. Make sure she has plenty to keep her occupied- books, games, music.

Vincent

Cheers
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I hope all goes well, Brynna.

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Brynna, she'll be in my prayers. That's such a rough ride for a young gal. My 15-yr. old daughter has arthritis in her knees and ankles; just had surgery to remove some of her meniscus--I'll think of Kristen and remember to pray as I take my own daughter to physical therapy!

BrynnaC

Mom, DIY Queen & Author!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Brynna, she'll be in my prayers. That's such a rough ride for a young gal. My 15-yr. old daughter has arthritis in her knees and ankles; just had surgery to remove some of her meniscus--I'll think of Kristen and remember to pray as I take my own daughter to physical therapy!
On behalf of my niece thanks so much.

MsK

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah Kristen. Keep those high spirits girl.