• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing Buddy wanted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueLucario

Blood Elves FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I'm looking for a beta reader for two of my books, but just a beta reader. I just need someone with some good ideas on where to go with the story. The beta is not required to critique it. Someone willing to answer some questions. Here are the rules:

Da Rulez

-I don't want any sugar coated feedback or fluffy bunny. If you think the piece is good, then say it and explain why. If you think the piece is so bad you want to rip it to shreds, tell me. Make sure it's honest. I don't care if you're meaner than Simon Cowell.

-Be willing to have nothing but writerly chat.

-You are not required to critique, but I need someone who can think outside the box.

-Try having a one-on-one chat with me through IM.

-Be willing to answer a few questions, if your statement is vague :)

-Having a writing Mentor is nice too.

If you're interested either PM me or IM me.

The link to the story is at the bottom.

sunandshadow

Impractical Fantasy Animal
Registered
Reaction score
Website
home.comcast.net
You should describe what you write because most people can only critique well the 1 or 2 genres they are most familiar with, and also say what if anything you are offering in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.