The Bologna&CreamCheese Burrito Cantina of Cell Block D

Status
Not open for further replies.

quickWit

Totally Ninja!
Registered
Reaction score
Mornin' CB :) Pedicures are included in the price of your meal, whatever that may be. And hoo, I believe it's bologna in the fryers at the moment, but I'm sure our chef can make you whatever you'd like. :)

23_talbot_lgl.jpg

DAMN if we don't have some of the best looking people on the planet working here! :D

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
You know, I think Tiffany would be a fine addition for our inaugural Manic Monday. We'll have to get talps on that.

Funny you mention that. I forgot Monday is Memorial Day since we don't really celebrate it here. Looks like talpsy will get a pass on his first official Manic Monday.

Bye C. Happy painting!

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I forgot about that song!

I could have written that song after a break-up in 1984. I thought it said it perfectly. He gave me a single rose on our first date. I still think about him even to this day.

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
Woo Hoo! A life without cable simply isn't worth living. :)

When will your new found lease on life be available to you?

I don't know. We're debating on a satellite vs. regular cable. We get more sports with a satellite, which makes both of us happy. Last night was the first time we talked about it so it'll probably be a few weeks, at least. I was bored out of my skull and said I miss tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.