PDA

View Full Version : I won 1,450,000 pounds sterling!

Mandy-Jane
05-22-2008, 07:47 AM
I just can't believe my luck sometimes.

REF No:UK/9420X2/68
LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-83

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual
fina draws of UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL PROGRAM which was hold on 20th May 2008.After the automated computerballot, your e-mail address was emerged as one of our lucky winners in the category \"A\" You are therefore been approve to claim the sum of 1,450,000 (one million four hundred and fifty thounsand Pounds Sterling).

Contact Person: mrs caroline williams.
E-mail:uk_claimsagent75@yahoo.com.hk

You are to fill in the payment processing form below.

(1.)FULL NAME(2.)FULL ADDRESS(3)NATIONALITY(4)DATE OF
BIRTH(5)OCCUPATION(6)
TELEPHONE NUMBER(7)SEX

Sincerely,
Mrs. Cecilia Moore.

Now, how will I spend the money?

jennontheisland
05-22-2008, 07:53 AM
LOL the radio station I listen to has been chasing these kind of emails...it's been hilarious.

poetinahat
05-22-2008, 07:55 AM
Ask them to pay it out in Yap stones. That'll teach 'em!

IceCreamEmpress
05-22-2008, 07:58 AM
Now, how will I spend the money?

I've heard that there are all kinds of great medications out there for enlarging/shrinking/activating/de-activating various parts of your body. People like Romerius Q. Abecedarian and Esther G. Hippocampus swear they work!

Also, there seem to be an extraordinarily large number of unselfish vendors offering genuine Rolexxes and Luis Viuttion bags below cost.

Matera the Mad
05-22-2008, 08:00 AM
gotta love the reply addy

Joycecwilliams
05-22-2008, 08:05 AM
When I get mail like that... I edit it and send it back, thanking them for using our editing services. I ask them how they heard of us and if anyone recommended me to them... Of course I send them a bill and suggest that they find a word processing program that would help cut down on the editing expense..

Mandy-Jane
05-22-2008, 08:16 AM
To make it worse, I think I get one of these about every couple of weeks. Is there something about me that says "I'm gullible" I don't know.

Writer???
05-22-2008, 10:59 AM
Hell, you gotta love the way they phrasologize their sentences.

I never get these, (thank God) but I read about them all the time.

I think they ought to start holding Yahoo, Hotmail, Comcast, etc. responsible for all these and make 'em pay for real. I bet then they'd crack down on the scammers somehow.