Question about short story markets

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevada

Registered
Reaction score
I wrote a story for sunday's Flash Fiction Challenge which came out of left field. Believe me, if you knew me, you'd realize it came out of far, far left field. So far it was on a different baseball field. (I shall now stop the sports analogy)

Before I expand it and make it a proper short story, I would like to know if there is a market for this. I've done a little research but I can't seem to find a list for fiction. It is a catholic story, and if you'd like to read it first to see if it has any hope in ummm a very hot place, lol, i'd really appreciate it. I don't need crits as it's a story I wrote in about 45 minutes. It needs to be expanded. But just a quick glance to tell me yay or nay would be great. Or just a pointer to a list of catholic magazines that accept fiction. I know that SherryTex stickied a very extensive list of catholic magazines but it's very long and doesn't say if any of them accept fiction.

The story is here and the password is "flashed".

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103055

If this post is in the wrong forum, my apologies and maybe a mod can move it to the right place. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.