PDA

View Full Version : Appreciation

Joycecwilliams
05-22-2008, 03:52 AM
I just want to let all the AW members how much I appreciate you. If I or someone else has a problem, it is great to come to this board and get sage advice and/or support.

I wish that I could thank you all for being such wonderful folk in person, but for now this will have to do.

Give yourself a pat on the back... :)

hugs
joyce

Perks
05-22-2008, 03:56 AM
It's true. I love the writing help I get here, and the support during the hard parts of this vocation. But it's also really interesting and amazing to have such a pool of varied opinion to draw on.

AWers are very generous - in lots of ways.

Thank you.

Joycecwilliams
05-22-2008, 03:59 AM
It's true. I love the writing help I get here, and the support during the hard parts of this vocation. But it's also really interesting and amazing to have such a pool of varied opinion to draw on.

AWers are very generous - in lots of ways.

Thank you.

Yes, they are great even with non writing items... I love them all!!

Perks
05-22-2008, 04:02 AM
I love them all but three. And those three can kiss my foot.

Stew21
05-22-2008, 04:57 AM
AW is an amazing place, isn't it. Every now and then I get overcome by the feeling of community here.

clockwork
05-22-2008, 04:59 AM
I was telling someone about AW today and I said, "It's not like the rest of the internet."

I think we should have that on our business cards. :)

soleary
05-22-2008, 05:08 AM
I would love to see an almost Yale Skull and Bones tribute to AW in all that we do. When we get published, thank AW in the acknowledgments. How wonderful of a tribute would that be?

mscelina
05-22-2008, 05:22 AM
I would love to see an almost Yale Skull and Bones tribute to AW in all that we do. When we get published, thank AW in the acknowledgments. How wonderful of a tribute would that be?

Hmm....*takes notes*

Might just have to do that. :)

Gotta throw in my appreciation here too--AW is a vital, resourceful, helpful part of my life as I struggle to grow in my chosen profession. It's definitely a warm fuzzy in my book.

Thanks, guys!

Haggis
05-22-2008, 05:46 AM
I love them all but three.

:eek:

Matera the Mad
05-22-2008, 06:11 AM
"It's not like the rest of the internet."

Yowsah! :D

C.bronco
05-22-2008, 06:15 AM
You guys encouraged me to make sure that my husband went to the hospital when he needed to. As a result, I called his boss even though he said he was going to the E.R. It turned out, I did the right thing. I love you all!