PDA

View Full Version : 'Most Users On-Line' Anniversary party!

zahra
05-19-2008, 12:06 AM
Wheeee! If you look at your 'users currently on-line' box at the bottom of the page, you will see that today is the anniversary of the day two years ago when we had the most users!

I'm bringing cake!

:partyguy:

P.H.Delarran
05-19-2008, 12:08 AM
sounds to me like a good reason to party
I have a bottle of champagne I'll share

samgail
05-19-2008, 12:14 AM
yes please & thank you, sweetie!
mmmmmbubblesmmmmmm

zahra
05-19-2008, 01:12 AM
Where are the hot men?

Maryn
05-19-2008, 01:15 AM
I freakin' demand hot men.

Although once I've had enough champagne, they're all hot enough...

Maryn, blushing

SPMiller
05-19-2008, 01:30 AM
/wave

Hot man, checking in ;)

maestrowork
05-19-2008, 01:40 AM
Where are the hot men?

I'm hot; please turn on the AC. And yes, I sweat.

zahra
05-19-2008, 01:47 AM
I'm hot; please turn on the AC. And yes, I sweat.
You know the old 'the wind and the sun' fable, where the two vie to get a man's coat off? The wind blows and blows but the man just clutches his coat the closer, and then the sun turns up the heat and - voila!

Well, I ain't turning on no AC, let's put it like that:D! And as you'll be leaving outer garments at the door...you see where I'm going with this?

And SPMiller, come on in! I've made martinis and punch!

AnneMarble
05-19-2008, 01:48 AM
Wheeee! If you look at your 'users currently on-line' box at the bottom of the page, you will see that today is the anniversary of the day two years ago when we had the most users!

I'm bringing cake!

:partyguy:
:e2woo:

By the way, wasn't that the day of some bizarre software glitch that made it seem as if we had hundreds of members visiting at the same time?

Oh, well. Any excuse for a party.

:e2drunk:

maestrowork
05-19-2008, 01:54 AM
Well, I ain't turning on no AC, let's put it like that:D! And as you'll be leaving outer garments at the door...you see where I'm going with this?

But I'm already not wearing anything. What's a guy to do?

SPMiller
05-19-2008, 01:55 AM
And SPMiller, come on in! I've made martinis and punch!What makes you think alcohol will loosen my firm moral standards? How dare you. I'm offended.

(Vodka, not gin. No olive. Thanks.)

Ol' Fashioned Girl
05-19-2008, 02:12 AM
But I'm already not wearing anything. What's a guy to do?

Chocolate pants finally melted away, eh?

zahra
05-19-2008, 02:19 AM
Moral standards stand no chance against my martinis...ask maestrowork, he's nekkit already.

BTW, do you know what they were talking about, back in the May 18 of 2006? (Far too much time on my hands, but hey, I'm at work).

Someone was suggesting a game of mile-high tennis (no, me neither), someone else polled whether Paul McCartney was the dumbest man in the UK (I think we now know, don't you?), there was fear of 6/6/6, someone asked 'how much are you worth?', someone else how you got a new word into the dictionary, and there was a post about...er...alligators.

Party topic right there!:welcome:

CACTUSWENDY
05-19-2008, 02:20 AM
<<<<<dragging my bean bag chair to corner. Slips out a flask.

Let the party begin. Someone told me needked men would be here....

I plan on robbing the cradle tonight, so look out and hang on tight. It's going to be a bumpy road....

SPMiller
05-19-2008, 02:24 AM
Moral standards stand no chance against my martinis...ask maestrowork, he's nekkit already.Doesn't this presuppose morality where none may actually exist?

Or am I just speaking for myself.

zahra
05-19-2008, 02:29 AM
Doesn't this presuppose morality where none may actually exist?

Or am I just speaking for myself.
Yeah, but it's less fun if the guy's a slag anyway! Let's just pretend there was morality to begin with. Let's just pretend it was a stuffed shirt that got torn off, not a naughty-sloganned t-shirt...

SPMiller
05-19-2008, 02:38 AM
Yeah, but it's less fun if the guy's a slag anyway! Let's just pretend there was morality to begin with. Let's just pretend it was a stuffed shirt that got torn off, not a naughty-sloganned t-shirt...Okay, I can roleplay for you.

Susie
05-19-2008, 05:51 AM
Yayay! That's super great and I have :Cake: too and :popcorn: and a :Guitar: player! :D

zahra
05-19-2008, 10:21 PM
Hangover...

AnneMarble
05-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Hangover...
Let's hold another party to cure the hangovers.
:e2woo:

With a line of Nekkid Dancing Fluffy Thingies
:e2bouncey :e2bouncey :e2bouncey:e2bouncey :e2bouncey :e2bouncey

DWSTXS
05-20-2008, 01:54 AM
I might not be HOT, but I'm damn warm.

zahra
05-20-2008, 02:10 AM
OMG, did you see AnneMarble last night? She, like, totally almost snogged SPMiller, but then Ol' Fashioned Girl was like, 'Hey, slut!' and we like totally thought there was gonna be a fight, and like Maestro was like, 'This is so not cool,' and we were all, like, 'Yeah, shut up, nekkid boy', and Susie tried to make him put his pants on, but he just wouldn't, and I'm, like, 'Who drank all my gin?' and Maryn denied it, but I KNEW it was her, so I put chewing-gum in her hair, but I told her it was DW, and I'm sure I saw samgail making out with PH, and does anyone know why Cactus Wendy was crying?

DWSTXS
05-20-2008, 02:52 AM
OMG, did you see AnneMarble last night? She, like, totally almost snogged SPMiller, but then Ol' Fashioned Girl was like, 'Hey, slut!' and we like totally thought there was gonna be a fight, and like Maestro was like, 'This is so not cool,' and we were all, like, 'Yeah, shut up, nekkid boy', and Susie tried to make him put his pants on, but he just wouldn't, and I'm, like, 'Who drank all my gin?' and Maryn denied it, but I KNEW it was her, so I put chewing-gum in his hair, but I told her it was DW, and I'm sure I saw samgail making out with PH, and does anyone know why Cactus Wendy was crying?

all I have to say about that, is that it wasn't chewing gum.

CACTUSWENDY
05-20-2008, 03:04 AM
.......................................and now my eyes are all puffy...sniff.

There was no neekked guy for me to ah...see.

No loss I guess. Will make up for it at the next party. Grabs bean bag chair and drags it out the door.

Laters allllllll................waves bye bye

DWSTXS
05-20-2008, 03:06 AM
i'm having nekkiid thoughts

Pamster
05-20-2008, 03:56 AM
Aw I missed the party! Shoot, day late and a dollar short, story of my life, I was thinking about AW last night, the FFC (Flash Fiction Challenge) for it's so much fun! I sure wish more people would come out and write with us, it's great! But I didn't get to chat last night, I was watching National Geographic, nuff said...hehehehe. I should check OP more often, there are some great threads here! :D

Happy Anniversary AW for the most users EVER! :D

SPMiller
05-20-2008, 04:00 AM
Tell you what, I don't remember a goddamn thing from last night. What did you say your name was again?

AnneMarble
05-20-2008, 04:04 AM
...and does anyone know why Cactus Wendy was crying?
Cactus Wendy was upset because she missed the nekkid boys. I'd cry, too! :cry:

Pamster
05-20-2008, 04:31 AM
Ah well nekkid boys I can live without...LOL!! But hey I'm one of those happily married folks. LOL!