What happened to Lobster & Silly Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeronW

Down Under Fan
Registered
Reaction score
The past few Fridays I've been painting the apt or running around and at first I thought I missed it in the list--now Silly Friday just ain't there? What happened?

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The past few Fridays I've been painting the apt or running around and at first I thought I missed it in the list--now Silly Friday just ain't there? What happened?
Busy writing. :D

davids

Banned
Reaction score
David is gone because of the following reasons:

Our PRIVATE (funny word, that) messages are not so private and Big Brother ( in this case, big sister) is watching.

Also, even though she edited it, Macallister so eloquent in her ways , stormed into a civil thread, crawled up my ass.. and proceeded to name call like an infant.

Although I will miss a handful of you, I really don't need the bs.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
David is gone because of the following reasons:

Our PRIVATE (funny word, that) messages are not so private and Big Brother ( in this case, big sister) is watching.

Also, even though she edited it, Macallister so eloquent in her ways , stormed into a civil thread, crawled up my ass.. and proceeded to name call like an infant.

Although I will miss a handful of you, I really don't need the bs.
Well, to be absolutely clear, I don't read private messages unless they're forwarded to me. We don't look at rep points unless there's a VERY pressing reason - like a complaint and a specific request that we do so.

The thread in question was indeed civil on the surface, but certainly quite uncivil via the backchannels happening simultaneously -- so Davids is being disingenuous in the extreme.

I took Davids out of self-ban status, in response to a PMed request from a member who'd apparently been requested to mediate.

Silly me.

Davids is finished here, having created sockpuppets to come in under the radar and having made his charming parting shot -- because I really don't need the bs, either.

Now I'm closing this one, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.