PDA

View Full Version : Free Ice Coffee Thursday, May 15

Joycecwilliams
05-14-2008, 05:17 AM
Dunkin Donuts is giving a free small ice coffee on Thursday, either double brewed or flavored... So don't forget to get yours...after all aren't we straving writers... :)

CDarklock
05-14-2008, 05:26 AM
Tomorrow?

(Eyes calendar)

You're not in the US, are you?

TrainofThought
05-14-2008, 05:26 AM
Dunkin Donuts is giving a free small ice coffee tomorrow either double brewed or flavored... So don't forget to get yours...after all aren't we straving writers... :)What's straving? I've heard of starving artists, but straving. LOL! Sorry, Joyce, I needed a chuckle before bed.

Joycecwilliams
05-14-2008, 05:28 AM
What's straving? I've heard of starving artists, but straving. LOL! Sorry, Joyce, I needed a chuckle before bed.

Okay... well we are financially challanged writers... didn't want to say poor writers... :)

Joycecwilliams
05-14-2008, 05:29 AM
Tomorrow?

(Eyes calendar)

You're not in the US, are you?

Of course I'm in the US... well I think so.... isn't New Hampshire in the US.. :)

Jersey Chick
05-14-2008, 05:34 AM
I don't get iced coffee. When my coffee is cold, I toss it. I don't pay for it. ;)

If someone wants mine, they're welcome to it, :D

Serenity
05-14-2008, 05:39 AM
Of course I'm in the US... well I think so.... isn't New Hampshire in the US.. :)

LOL, then it isn't tomorrow but the day after tomorrow.

And I am sooooooooooo there. I love Dunkin Donut's Iced Coffees.

Joycecwilliams
05-14-2008, 05:42 AM
LOL, then it isn't tomorrow but the day after tomorrow.

And I am sooooooooooo there. I love Dunkin Donut's Iced Coffees.

Okay.... I guess I goofed...

Hey I am so sore and tired... from putting in a brick walkway... have pity on me... I've been thinking it was Wed. all day today..

Joycecwilliams
05-14-2008, 05:44 AM
I don't get iced coffee. When my coffee is cold, I toss it. I don't pay for it. ;)

If someone wants mine, they're welcome to it, :D

Hmmm ice coffee is one of my addictions... in the summer.. my daughter drinks it all winter long... I don't get that...

I'll have yours JG...

Serenity
05-14-2008, 05:45 AM
Okay.... I guess I goofed...

Hey I am so sore and tired... from putting in a brick walkway... have pity on me... I've been thinking it was Wed. all day today..

Well, go buy an iced coffee today for a job well done, and make up for it with the free one on Thursday. :D

Jersey Chick
05-14-2008, 05:48 AM
Hmmm ice coffee is one of my addictions... in the summer.. my daughter drinks it all winter long... I don't get that...

I'll have yours JG...

Enjoy! :D

BenPanced
05-14-2008, 08:32 AM
Um...:e2cry:...we...we don't...um...:e2cry:...have...Dunkin Donuts...in...:e2cry:...in Minnesota. The...um...:e2cry:...closest one is probably down in....:cry:...Milwaukee. About six hours away.
Ghod, I sooooooo miss Dunkin Donuts. :cry:

Joycecwilliams
05-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Um...:e2cry:...we...we don't...um...:e2cry:...have...Dunkin Donuts...in...:e2cry:...in Minnesota. The...um...:e2cry:...closest one is probably down in....:cry:...Milwaukee. About six hours away.
Ghod, I sooooooo miss Dunkin Donuts. :cry:

Oh well, perhaps you should take a road trip. :)

BTW "America runs on Dunkin".... so what are you suppose to do??? Write them and complain! tell them you need to run... but can't..