PDA

View Full Version : The crazy things done while being sick

Greenwolf103
05-13-2008, 07:51 AM
I've been sick with a pretty bad cold. Which struck on Mother's Day! (Gee, wonderful. LOL) Anyway, so guess what I did today, in my NyQuil-induced haze?

Rented a movie that we already have.

D'oh!

Well, at least it's not...the worst thing.

P.H.Delarran
05-13-2008, 09:30 AM
I do that when I'm not sick ;)
hope you feel better soon!

Mandy-Jane
05-13-2008, 10:17 AM
I hope you feel better soon too.

I once sent a video back to the video store that belonged to us!

Susie
05-13-2008, 11:07 AM
Hey, Dawn, Missed ya and great to 'see' ya. When I was sick once Mr. Susie brought home milk and detergent we needed. Not realizing it, I put the detergent in the refrigerator and the milk in the laundry room! Fortunately, Mr. S. realized it before the milk spoiled and before I drank the detergent. :D

truelyana
05-14-2008, 12:13 AM
Hey, Dawn, Missed ya and great to 'see' ya. When I was sick once Mr. Susie brought home milk and detergent we needed. Not realizing it, I put the detergent in the refrigerator and the milk in the laundry room! Fortunately, Mr. S. realized it before the milk spoiled and before I drank the detergent. :D

:roll:that's pretty good. I do like that. :) Imagine if you did drink the detergent, would have been some surprise. heh. gulp. *bubbles* lol :Hug2:

Lyra Jean
05-14-2008, 01:14 AM
Not me but my mom's boyfriend.

He had some teeth pulled and was on painkillers. They live near an airport. My mom was working in their garden and her bf was inside resting. (It was the day after his surgery on his teeth). Then she turns around and sees him in the yard waving his hands in the air. She runs over and asks him what he is doing. There is an airplane going overhead toward the airport. He told her he was pointing to where the airport was so that the plane wouldn't land in the yard. These planes are the big passenger planes, 747s and the like not tiny Sesnas.

Tornadoboy
05-14-2008, 01:20 AM
I wrote this reply once when I had a head full of cold medicine:

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=993968#post993968

stormie
05-14-2008, 03:10 AM
Oh, these are funny! (And only funny when you're not sick.) I get really sick about twice a year where I can't even get out of bed. For me, crazy is watching the weather channel for hours on end. I could tell you the exact temperature in any state in the U.S. My dreams then consist of hurricanes (in the middle of winter) or blizzards (in the middle of summer) when they do those "severe storm" specials.

Greenwolf103
05-16-2008, 10:55 AM
I agree. Funny when you're NOT sick. I'd rather focus on the funny stuff, though, instead of the yuckiness of being sick.

Thanks for the get-well wishes. :)