Cathy C

Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
Straight from the lovely and talented horse's mouth. I'm surprised, and yet I'm not. I think it'll be a good thing overall, so for those of you who submitted to Lucienne under her former Spectrum Literary banner, you might want to re-address the envelope if you had HER specifically in mind. :)

AyJay

Luv's Conscript
Registered
Reaction score
Website
andrewjpeterswrites.com
Straight from the lovely and talented horse's mouth. I'm surprised, and yet I'm not. I think it'll be a good thing overall, so for those of you who submitted to Lucienne under her former Spectrum Literary banner, you might want to re-address the envelope if you had HER specifically in mind.

Hi Cathy,

I did exactly that - queried her at Spectrum back in May and my submission came back to me "undeliverable." I resubmitted it about a month ago at her new address and haven't heard anything. Do you have any experience on her response time? Maybe this is a bad time since she just changed agencies?

Andy

Cathy C

Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
Could be. I haven't talked to her since about the time she moved, so I'm not sure. I really need to get back in contact with her, even if just to say hi. I'd say hang in there. If it didn't come back, she'll get to it. She's really good that way.

Irysangel

She of Many Names
Registered
Reaction score
According to her blog, as of June, she's taking e-queries through the Knight Agency address.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Her submission guidelines at the Knight Agency site say she is taking submissions through their site and to expect a 12-15 week wait on queries.

AyJay

Luv's Conscript
Registered
Reaction score
Website
andrewjpeterswrites.com
Thanks to all for the info. I had found her blog awhile back but hadn't checked it recently (duh). I'll sit tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.