Status
Not open for further replies.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Celeste said:
Over in the 'answers too mysteries' thread, I posted, "Should I?". I met a guy last Friday, who asked me to meet him at the same place t'night. So, I was just joking around calling him the 'mystery' man. I figure, what the hell. I might as well. What's it gonna hurt....:Shrug:

So, I'm putting my make-up on now, getting ready to go. We'll see how it goes...

Go for it.

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
rhymegirl said:
Go for it.

Thank you, Kate! See... that's what I needed, someone to cheer me on, talk me into it. I almost decided not to, but I'm gonna' go. :Shrug:

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
maestrowork said:
Nice avatar, Celeste. (or should I call you Kathleen?)

Thanks, Ray. You can start calling me Kathleen, or Kat for short. :)

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com
Celeste said:
Thank you, Kate! See... that's what I needed, someone to cheer me on, talk me into it. I almost decided not to, but I'm gonna' go. :Shrug:

Hey! Tell him your name is Celeste! (Or Ray, or Sara, or Jill for that matter!)

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking about having Jenna change my user name, but that'll probably just confuse people. Lol... I guess, I'll just keep celeste and whoover knows my real name can just refer to me as Kathleen, or celeste, whatever...

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
mommie4a said:
Hey! Tell him your name is Celeste! (Or Ray, or Sara, or Jill for that matter!)

That'd be fun! Lol...

He already knows my name, though. Met him last week. It's not really a date. There'll be a few others up there that I'm meeting (friends, not guys. Lol...). So, we're just gonna' hang out. It'll be good having others there that I know. That way if he starts to get on my nerves... well, ya know. ;)

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I'm heading out. Everyone have a good night!

Talk to you all later. :hi:

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
Hi, all! :hi:

I had such a good time. It was very nice. I'm just stopping in to tell you all that it was wonderful. I won't be around much t'morrow. I've been invited to a bbq. Yes, I'll be spending the day with 'mystery' man. Lol... I'm still keeping my guard up and being careful, but still going to have fun. I just got home, it's 3:50 am, so I'll more than likely sleep in. He's going to be here at four pm to pick me up. I probably won't be around much today, t'morrow, whatever... So, I wanted to say hi. I'll talk to ya'll soon.

I had a good time. But...I'm still against relationships!!!!!! Lol....

G'night, guys....:sleepy:

Elincoln

Official Daydreamer of AW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lincolnfj.com
O.K., I know it's the crack of dawn on a Saturday, but I'm not going to be here for the rest of the day. I'm going to get beat up in the woods...all in the name of perfecting my martial arts.

Have fun today everyone and see you all tomorrow.

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com
Celeste said:
Hi, all! :hi:

I had such a good time. It was very nice. I'm just stopping in to tell you all that it was wonderful. I won't be around much t'morrow. I've been invited to a bbq. Yes, I'll be spending the day with 'mystery' man. Lol... I'm still keeping my guard up and being careful, but still going to have fun. I just got home, it's 3:50 am, so I'll more than likely sleep in. He's going to be here at four pm to pick me up. I probably won't be around much today, t'morrow, whatever... So, I wanted to say hi. I'll talk to ya'll soon.

I had a good time. But...I'm still against relationships!!!!!! Lol....

G'night, guys....:sleepy:

For whenever you see this, have a great time at the BBQ - and get a picture of the mystery guy for us, huh!? Enjoy!

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com
Hi Kate - Joanne - anyone else rolling around this morning. I'm out for a while - hubby is leading our synagogue this morning, it's a big deal. He's been obsessing over what he's going to wear and everything - just like a ... oh, that's so sexist.

Anyway - have great days. We have the daughter's dance recital this afternoon - THREE HOURS of 60 second dances by 5 year olds who watch their instructors. Ok - some of dances will be better and longer than that - but you know, I still cry when I see those preschoolers and the parents shouting. They are so cute.

Cheers!

astonwest

2 WIP? A glutton for punishment
Registered
Reaction score
Website
astonwest.com
(see what happens when storms roll through, I miss a bunch of posts)

My name's not Aston, either...
And I don't really look like an airplane (though I do have a big nose)...

:---)

Enjoy your evening with the mystery man, Kat...

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
Just woke up a bit ago. Figured I'd stop in before I get ready to go. I forgot to tell you all what he did last night. I thought it was really, really nice of him, but maybe trying too hard too soon. He bought me a book. Isn't that sweet? It's actually a pretty good one. It's called, "On Being a Writer: Advice and Inspiration from Ernest Hemingway, John Steinbeck, William Faulkner, Truman Capote, etc...(there's about 25 author essays/interviews). It was cool. I was shocked when he handed it to me. Lol...

His name is Mark. He's really sweet, really cool, a lot of fun. Works for Fords. I'll take my camera with me t'day and get a pic for you guys! Lol...

Anyway...thought I'd stop in and say hi. :hi:

Looks like everyone's busy today. So, I'll talk to you all soon. If not t'night, then t'morrow. You all have a good one! :)

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Celeste said:
Thanks, Ray. You can start calling me Kathleen, or Kat for short. :)

Kat and Kate might get confusing, Celeste. You know that my name isn't really Kate, right?

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
astonwest said:
My name's not Aston, either...
And I don't really look like an airplane (though I do have a big nose)...

:---)

Enjoy your evening with the mystery man, Kat...

We already knew your name's not Aston. Your name's Big Daddy! :whip:

Talk about big/long noses... Look at mine! Lol...:ROFL:

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Celeste said:
His name is Mark. He's really sweet, really cool, a lot of fun. Works for Fords. I'll take my camera with me t'day and get a pic for you guys! Lol...

Mark? Another one? Yes, get a pic.

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
rhymegirl said:
Kat and Kate might get confusing, Celeste. You know that my name isn't really Kate, right?

No, I didn't know that. I thought your name is Kate. Okay, so what is it??? Lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.