mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com
rhymegirl said:
Thanks, Jill. I'm trying to write religious Christmas cards and you post stuff like that.

Well, health researchers seem to have a religious bent toward helping men maximize their sexual experience. There must be something glorious about that, no?

Aconite

Registered
Reaction score
maestrowork said:
We all know world peace hinges on the sexual satisfaction of males.

Yeah, there's a Greek play about that...

Aconite

Registered
Reaction score
This is what comes of doing away with classical education -- you don't know Latin from Greek, and you don't know all your options. The play I'm thinking of is one in which all the women declare they won't have sex with the men until they stop their stupid war. In the version I saw live, as the play went on, the male actors had increasingly large and blue..er. Ahem.

Embarrassingly enough, the title has slipped my mind at the moment. Really embarrassing, because it's not an obscure play.

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
Hi, all...

Just in time for our daily sex discussion I see..:Clap:

Looks like Jill's found a new drug for ya, Ray!

I just got home. Decided to take myself out. I went shopping. I bought ten new shirts, three pairs of pants/jeans, a pair of shorts, stopped at my favorite store, Victoria's Secret and bought a real sexy bra & pantie set, (If only I had someone to wear them for!) and a pair of shoes. Oh...and four packs of my favorite flavored cigarettes -- cherry, toffee, vanilla and pinapple coconut. Nothing like shopping to make a woman feel better! :snoopy:

I still have plenty of money left for our shopping trip, Jill!

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
maestrowork said:
We all know world peace hinges on the sexual satisfaction of males.

<eg>

I'll try to use this as a quote on one of my Christmas cards.

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com
Celeste said:
I just got home. Decided to take myself out. I went shopping. I bought ten new shirts, three pairs of pants/jeans, a pair of shorts, stopped at my favorite store, Victoria's Secret and bought a real sexy bra & pantie set, (If only I had someone to wear them for!) and a pair of shoes. Oh...and four packs of my favorite flavored cigarettes -- cherry, toffee, vanilla and pinapple coconut. Nothing like shopping to make a woman feel better! :snoopy:

I still have plenty of money left for our shopping trip, Jill!

Sounds way fun, Celeste! I just got back from the grocery store with dinner. Not nearly as exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.