Ray's House of Love Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
trumancoyote said:
This is me. The other picture was a fake.

No! That's scary! Put your picture back up! Now! Do I have to put you over my knee again???
2.gif

Jill done disappeared again. I was interested in hearing (reading) her response.

astonwest

2 WIP? A glutton for punishment
Registered
Reaction score
Website
astonwest.com
Celeste said:
Okay... How do you feel about women having implants???
If I was a woman, I wouldn't do it myself...but if another woman wants to have them, it truly is her body and her choice...

Now, you had already said that this wasn't the case for you, but if a person was going for implants for the purpose of making themselves feel better about themselves or wanting to make people notice them more, such a situation would tend to give me pause, because in all actuality, the trouble goes deeper (as opposed to fuller) than breast size, and implants would not solve the underlying issue...

trumancoyote

My Name is Sweet Thing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.janetismeantome.com
Celeste said:
No! That's scary! Put your picture back up! Now! Do I have to put you over my knee again???
2.gif

Jill done disappeared again. I was interested in hearing (reading) her response.

I'll only put my face back if you tell me you're gonna keep your boobies the way they is.

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
astonwest said:
If I was a woman, I wouldn't do it myself...but if another woman wants to have them, it truly is her body and her choice...

Now, you had already said that this wasn't the case for you, but if a person was going for implants for the purpose of making themselves feel better about themselves or wanting to make people notice them more, such a situation would tend to give me pause, because in all actuality, the trouble goes deeper (as opposed to fuller) than breast size, and implants would not solve the underlying issue...

No, that's definitely not the case. I've had my years of...well, we'll call it showing them off. That's another story, that I might tell you all about some other time. Lol...

I agree that if a woman is wanting implants to make herself "feel better" about herself, then there are definitely deeper issues that I think need to be dealt with, rather than have surgery done. I'm very confident about who I am. It doesn't go any deeper than just wanting BIGGER boobies. Lmao!!!

Last edited:

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
trumancoyote said:
I'll only put my face back if you tell me you're gonna keep your boobies the way they is.

Okay, I'm keeping my boobies the way they are....(for now). :wag:

Now, PUT THAT CUTE FACE BACK UP!!!

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
trumancoyote said:
Fine, fine... ho.

You just want bigger boobies so you can get free tacos at the drive-thru window.

Admit it!

Yeah, that's it.....ho! Gimme' some tacos!!! :banana:

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
Oh no! Uh uh! That's not gonna' do. I want the upside down pic back up.....ho!

astonwest

2 WIP? A glutton for punishment
Registered
Reaction score
Website
astonwest.com
I don't own a rooster (which obviously, that must have been, since the censors didn't strike it down) :)

It's a darn good thing I didn't try that tactic the last time I got pulled over on the Interstate...whew!

Reaction score

Geez, I go away for a bit and miss all this fun....

I have to agree with you on that statement. My sister had it done and it was a huuuuuuuuge family 'incident'. Personally, I don't see that there is any other reason to get it done other than what you said in this statement. Only other I can think of is because someone's significant other really wants you to do it. I think both have some underlying problems that should definitely be addressed first.

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
amidsummerswrite said:
Geez, I go away for a bit and miss all this fun....

I have to agree with you on that statement. My sister had it done and it was a huuuuuuuuge family 'incident'. Personally, I don't see that there is any other reason to get it done other than what you said in this statement. Only other I can think of is because someone's significant other really wants you to do it. I think both have some underlying problems that should definitely be addressed first.

Nah, I have to disagree. And believe me, it's definitely not a spouse issue. He doesn't want me to have it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.