maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Real man don't cry.

They weep like babies.

(yup, Zach, that's how I write, as well. And sometimes I shed a tear or two)

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yes! For my first story in the contest I was actually crying while I was writing it. Not because I was frustrated, but because it was such sad subject matter. The keyboard was getting all wet.

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
Well, g'night, everyone. I've got to go get ready. I've been sitting here trying to post and put my make-up on at the same time and it's just not working out well. Lol...

I'll be around later t'night around 2 or 3 am. If you guys are around. I'll talk to you later. Have a good one! :hi:

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com
Boy - I've only been away a few hours, and look what I've missed (Ray - it sounds like you might be 41?? - Someone has extremely large nipples or breasts - I can't figure out which, but whatever, the nips reach the keyboard - and Zach - great pic, if only you could rotate it - ditto on the Robert Downey thing). Poor Sara - we'll have to write her a synopsis.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Joanne, I'm glad you got some writing done! I didn't do as much as I should have.

Ray has been very naughty today. He said he is going to have to give this thread an R-rating.

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com
Kate - did you make your pic bigger? I can see it really well now - lovely. Did I tell you Joanne that I like yours too?

I didn't get much writing done today but I did get a three page, single-spaced typed letter from someone who wanted to comment on my op-ed from last week. Pretty wild. I spent a lot of time on my kids (at their school) today, grocery shopping and then pow-wowing with a friend about how to pitch a regular op-ed column (local editor says she's open to suggestions, woohoo).

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, to be truly honest, Jill, my son Alex made my picture bigger. Grudgingly, but he did it for me.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think Ray is exhausted from spending too much time on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.