PDA

View Full Version : The Challenge for Spring

CACTUSWENDY
05-04-2008, 04:21 AM
Starting Monday, May 5-12, 2008 there will be an AW Spring Challenge. Come be a part of it.

You all spend different amounts of time on this great site gleaning great data, good laughs, upset tummies, and what have you. Many have met and retain good friends here also.

This will be the week to give back in a small way to help support this site and all the inspiration you receive from it.

My challenge to you is in my by-line. I am at this site at least two hours a day. Take that times seven days a week, times fifty two weeks and you come up with 728 hours (at least lol) a year. (I am betting it is more….)

At a penny an hour that is only $7.28. Not much, but when you consider that we have over 21,000 members………but it is such a small price to pay for this site. I don’t think a penny is too much to give.

True, many are not around any more….and more lurk in the shadows, but you are the only one that it matters. So I am asking you to dig into that piggy bank and click on the link and do a good deed for this site.

If you can not use the pay pal site…just send Mac a PM and I am sure she can give you a mailing address for this cause.

Love you allllllllll. Make me proud. Mahhhhhwahhh

CACTUSWENDY
05-05-2008, 04:54 AM
I have received a couple of replies about this and it seems you are all getting ready for it.

Tomorrow is the kick off. Will be fun to see how many hours you spend on the site.

Till tomorrow......woowoo

Ol' Fashioned Girl
05-05-2008, 05:50 AM
Lausy! I don't think I can afford this! :)

CACTUSWENDY
05-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Good morning boys and girls....

Today is the kick off for The Spring Challenge. Spread the word. Play it forward. Do the right thing. Join in the fun. Then swing by here and do a shout out.

See you later...and Thanks a bunch.

OFG...and anyone else in this same boat.....if you find yourself living on here...then do the math for just a week.....perhaps a day. It is your call.

CACTUSWENDY
05-06-2008, 06:54 PM
Today is day two of the Spring Challenge.

For those that have done the deed, made their mark, etc..etc....
Thank you.

Pass the word and join in.

See you tomorrow.

CACTUSWENDY
05-07-2008, 08:26 PM
It be me again.

Today is day three of the Challenge.

I hope you have had a chance to do the math.

There is a 100 word flash challenge going on over on the Horror threads. Some really INTERESTING stuff being posted there. Come on by for some spooky stuff. (Flash=short, sweet, and to the point.)

PS
Thanks to those that have sent a PM or rep saying you are meeting this call.

CACTUSWENDY
05-08-2008, 10:30 PM
And another day is up for the challenge.

Come join in the fun over at the Horror Flash Fiction 100 words thread. Lots of creepy, fun reading to be had by all.

CACTUSWENDY
05-09-2008, 11:49 PM
And another day......

The 12th will be here in a few days. Now is your chance to make a donation.

Thanks to you all that have done so. Laters.......

Susie
05-10-2008, 10:39 AM
Sure don't have the funds to do this... *sigh.*

CACTUSWENDY
05-10-2008, 06:09 PM
We be into the last two days for your chance to join the challenge.

Hope your books/stories/poems/etc. are all doing well.

Have a great day....

CACTUSWENDY
05-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Tomorrow is the last day of the Challenge.

If you have not had a chance yet to do your thing, better hurry.

Thanks gang......woowoo

CACTUSWENDY
05-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Hi peeps,

Today is the last day of the Spring Challenge.

For those that have taken the time to do this, thanks. If you could not now, then maybe later you will be able to.

My thanks goes out to Mac for keeping this froum online. Thank you also Mac for the amount of freedom you allow.

God bless you all, and happy writing/reading/and fun times.

MUUUAHAWWWW