Blog Comment Blitz - May 2008

L M Ashton

crazy spec fic writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lmashton.com
Who: ???? Other than me, I mean... :D

What: Leave at least one comment at each other's blogs over a one-week period.

Where: Online. The URLs list will be at the end of this post.

When
: May 9th (Fri) through May 16th (Fri). We'll start sooner if we have enough people signed up sooner.

Why: Why not? And to find new readers for our blogs, and to find new blogs for us to read. :) And because it's fun. And because we all love having comments on our blogs. :)

How:
  • Sign up by posting a response in this thread. Please indicate the name of your blog and the blog URL in your post. Please make sure your blog is of general enough interest - or that there are at least a couple of recent posts that are of general enough interest - that anyone on AW will find something to comment on. I'm looking for around 15 participants total.
  • Start commenting on May 9th at each of the blogs on the list (excluding your own). Leave at least one comment per blog, on any post you like. Comments that are supportive, constructive, and/or witty are much appreciated. [For anyone participating in an AW blogchain: Blogchain comments do not count as Blitz comments. Blitz comments must be created separately.]
  • Finish commenting by or before May 16th. Then come back to this thread and leave a note saying that you've finished.
By signing up, you are committing to commenting to 14 blogs over a 8-day period (May 9-16). Please note that this will take both both time and effort. If you aren't sure that you'll be able to do it, please don't ask to be added to the list. Thanks!

THE PARTICIPANTS:

done - L M Ashton with Peregrinas
done - Marilyn Braun with Marilyn's Royal Blog
done - Tina Samuels with Today.com's Chronic Pain
done - KellyC with http://www.2passthetorch.com
done - WendyNYC with Writes in the City.
done - Angela_785 with http://thebookshelfmuse.blogspot.com/
done - Saritams8 with The Hero Complex
done- nancy_sv with The Wayward Journey
done - escritora with www.auriacortes.com
done - colbymarshall1 with Spittin' (out words) Like a Llama

Last edited:

Uncarved

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
Who: ???? Other than me, I mean... :D

What: Leave at least one comment at each other's blogs over a one-week period.

Where: Online. The URLs list will be at the end of this post.

When
: May 9th (Fri) through May 16th (Fri). We'll start sooner if we have enough people signed up sooner.

Why: Why not? And to find new readers for our blogs, and to find new blogs for us to read. :) And because it's fun. And because we all love having comments on our blogs. :)

How:
  • Sign up by posting a response in this thread. Please indicate the name of your blog and the blog URL in your post. Please make sure your blog is of general enough interest - or that there are at least a couple of recent posts that are of general enough interest - that anyone on AW will find something to comment on. I'm looking for around 15 participants total.
  • Start commenting on May 9th at each of the blogs on the list (excluding your own). Leave at least one comment per blog, on any post you like. Comments that are supportive, constructive, and/or witty are much appreciated. [For anyone participating in an AW blogchain: Blogchain comments do not count as Blitz comments. Blitz comments must be created separately.]
  • Finish commenting by or before May 16th. Then come back to this thread and leave a note saying that you've finished.
By signing up, you are committing to commenting to 14 blogs over a 8-day period (May 9-16). Please note that this will take both both time and effort. If you aren't sure that you'll be able to do it, please don't ask to be added to the list. Thanks!

THE PARTICIPANTS:

L M Ashton with Peregrinas
Marilyn Braun with Marilyn's Royal Blog

I'm in

Tina Samuels with Today.com's Chronic Pain

WendyNYC

fiddle-dee-dee
Registered
Reaction score

escritora

Registered
Reaction score
I want to make sure that we are all on the same page. May's blog chain and the Blog Comment Blitz are separate activities. So a May Blog Chain comment doesn't count as part of Blitz.

Ashton, let me know if I'm off base here.

L M Ashton

crazy spec fic writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lmashton.com
Oh yeah, we're absolutely on the same page. :)

...and you can call me Laurie if you want. :)

L M Ashton

crazy spec fic writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lmashton.com
Oh, and y'all can start commenting any time you like. :) I might be a bit late in getting going - we're sick here. Flu, or maybe Dengue or Chikunguniya. But, you know, one of those I-feel-like-I-bin-dun-run-ovur-by-a-frayt-trayne things.