PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Critters So Much!

SherryTex
04-29-2008, 06:37 AM
This is a freebie to critters out there, who due to neglect, carelessness, laundry, children, virtual and actual reality, not to mention occasional pure sloth, were not appropriately thanked for their time, talent, generousity, suggestions and help. It has come to my attention recently, that I forgot in some cases to provide reps for the kindness others have shown. Therefore, post here if you critted something, and the rep fairy will have a go. You should be thanked for doing this task and thanked often.

I will rep as much as I can before my rep wand breaks, at which point, this thread should either be closed or someone else should take it over in the spirit of providing a well deserved thank you to the critters that be.

JJ Cooper
04-29-2008, 07:00 AM
Well, I haven't given a critique for a while. I was getting more reps and 'nice crit' comments from other critters instead of from the critiquees (is that a word?).

Maybe my critiques were a bit tough.

But, instead of sending me reps - could you pass mine on to the regular critters in SYW? I don't hang out there enough anymore.

JJ

SpookyWriter
04-29-2008, 08:37 AM
Well, I haven't given a critique for a while. I was getting more reps and 'nice crit' comments from other critters instead of from the critiquees (is that a word?).

Maybe my critiques were a bit tough.

But, instead of sending me reps - could you pass mine on to the regular critters in SYW? I don't hang out there enough anymore.

JJDitto what JJ said.