writer's resume

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottVee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
scott.virtes.com
Hi. Depends what the resume is for. If it's a regular job resume, for getting a regular job, then the rules of resumes apply, and it has nothing to do with being a writer. I can't tell though ... you might also be talking about writing a block of text about your writing (for a book query?), or maybe organizing a list of published credits (to get freelance writing gigs). Each of these is different. So, tell us a bit about what you intend to use this "resume" for, and I'm sure someone here will come along and help out.

L M Ashton

crazy spec fic writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lmashton.com
This has been discussed ad nauseum in some other threads here that have some wonderful advice along with really useful links to samples and commentary. (I know because I used it to create writer's resumes for me and the hubby. :D) Do a search and it should come up. Same title as this one, IIRC.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
I can write a bio but when they ask for a CV or resume, I'm stuck. I guess it should follow basic CV format but instead of outlining job experiences, you outline all your writings or writing-related jobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.