My Naked Sig Line

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Someone very astutely reminded me, again, that I don't sport anything in my sig line, and that I should include something. After careful consideration, again, I realized that I have nothing to add, no blog or book or stories to share, no agendas, hidden or obvious, to offer, no political comment or worldly view to pass on, not even a quote from my favorite author to give people pause so they might reflect upon their personal roles in the universe. In short, I've got nothing else to say.

You could argue that I must have something to say, or else why start this thread?

That reminds me: I should fill in my Public Profile one of these days. :)

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think an important announcement should go in your sig line. But what, oh what, could it possibly be?

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Someone very astutely reminded me, again, that I don't sport anything in my sig line, and that I should include something. After careful consideration, again, I realized that I have nothing to add, no blog or book or stories to share, no agendas, hidden or obvious, to offer, no political comment or worldly view to pass on, not even a quote from my favorite author to give people pause so they might reflect upon their personal roles in the universe. In short, I've got nothing else to say.

You could argue that I must have something to say, or else why start this thread?

Don't you realize THAT'S IT!

Put that in your sig line: "I have nothing else to say."

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If SK doesn't use that line he highlighted, I'm gonna use it.

I've got a naked sig line, too.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
I think an important announcement should go in your sig line. But what, oh what, could it possibly be?

Soccer! You're Absolutely Right! And what better place to announce an important announcement than in a place that's been woefully empty for ever so long? People are bound to notice!

And if they don't... well... someone'll just have to draw attention to it.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score

Oh, my Kingeth, you said naked. I'm here for you. :D (No, not THAT way!) :)

Last edited:

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
You could use 'I stomp on scorpions because they are pests'

...and then you could modify that to 'I stomp on lemmings because they are pests, too, but it's really icky because there are so many of them and their little guts and blood start caking up on your shoe soles and there are just more of them coming and their bones crunch and yicky goo is building up over my ankles and I'm stomping the little suckers but they just keep on coming and now up to my knees and, damn, is this flood of freakin' lemmings ever gonna end?"

But that might be a wee bit long for a sig line.

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Me too, can't think of a darned thing to put in my sigline!

-Derek

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
You could do use this: (Rob? :e2tongue: )
SGT-163-Kingfish-WantedA.jpg

Last edited: