PDA

View Full Version : Talladega, Baby!

C.bronco
04-25-2008, 06:37 PM
Sunday, 1 pm EST on Fox.
Yay!!!!
Last week's Nationwide (I still want to say Busch) race in Mexico City just wasn't as satisfying as watching a Sprint race.
Boogity Boogity Boogity Boys! Let's Go Racing!

P.S. I like a lot of drivers, but particularly Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Kevin Harvick.

C.bronco
04-25-2008, 08:36 PM
A Kasey fan in our midst! A ha! I came back here and expected to find crickets chirping :) .
His commercials are among the funniest.

C.bronco
04-26-2008, 05:10 AM
* a tumbleweed rolls by*

Gary
04-26-2008, 05:32 AM
A Kasey fan in our midst! A ha! I came back here and expected to find crickets chirping :) .
His commercials are among the funniest.

He's from the same little town in Washington where I lived for over 20 years. I moved about the time he graduated from high school, but I remember him driving open wheel cars when he was just a kid. I knew he was good, but never expected him to get where he is today.

Soccer Mom
04-26-2008, 07:15 AM
I voted for Jeff, (you knew I would) but if my son was here, he would vote for Jimmie and my dad would vote for Kasey.

:D But they ain't here.

Lyra Jean
04-26-2008, 10:40 AM
Voted for Stewart.

I used to be a Ernie Irvin fan but he got in a wreck and received a head injury.
Then I was a Sterling Marlin fan. He also got in a wreck and received a head injury.
So, my mom's boyfriend says I should become a Jeff Gordon fan. Do I really have to explain. :)

No, I don't want Stewart to receive a head injury.

C.bronco
04-29-2008, 05:05 PM
Well, it's a night race at Richmond! They're fun, but then on Sundays I walk around feeling confused and listless.