I Had Every Intention to......but......

JJ Cooper

Registered
Reaction score
I had every intetion to edit the first 10 chapters of my new book...but, I got caught up in starting another thread here and replying. You know how it is. Did you get sidetracked from something you were supposed to do?

I had every intention to...but...

JJ

JJ Cooper

Registered
Reaction score
Here I am starting something new and a mod turns up and wants to derail it on the first post. Typical. Where's that thread about the mod police?

Kidding OFG. We love ya.

JJ

Tink

Just soaking up some R&R...
Registered
Reaction score
I had every intention to NOT visit the AW this morning, I was going to add a few words to my WIP, do some cleaning, bake some thing yummy, go to the bank, throw out the junk mail....etc.

Oh, who am I kidding? I am doing exactly what the ruling-voices in my head told me to do...

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
I had every intetion to edit the first 10 chapters of my new book...but, I got caught up in starting another thread here and replying. You know how it is. Did you get sidetracked from something you were supposed to do?
Every minute of every day.

...Though I don't quite see the comparison between the time and effort required to edit 10 chapters, and posting a couple of forum messages. Are you a really fast editor?

-Derek

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
ooooooooooo.....baklava. yummy.

Now, if someone could PLEASE explain to me why I have the sudden urge to change the resolution of my EIGHT book series and completely reverse my original train of thought on how it should end I'd appreciate it.

A hell of a time to start waffling about the ultimate ending when book 2 comes out in a month or so.

[/back to being distracted]

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to you, rontdtarchala. (We gotta get you a shorter nickname!)

To start a new thread, you go to the board where you want to post it. This board, Office Party, is for silliness, and there are boards for all sorts of serious writing boards (and different non-writing boards) here. Notice there's a board for Newbies and a handy-dandy FAQ board, too.

Anyway, once you're at the board you want, you'll see a "New Thread" icon at the top left. Click on it and you get the blank slate for your new thread. Warning: Although it's easy to edit the text of your post if you see a typo, subject lines are not fixable, so type carefully!

Maryn, glad to meet you, and returning us to our intentions thread