OYE!

KrishnaJewel

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allbollywood.com
OK what gives!?

Why doesnt my post count update properly??

I know for a fact that I have four more posts than my counter says...I have been watching and it doesnt always update. WHY?

~~~~

AAARRGGH! I should now have 55 posts....it says I have 48!

Last edited:

Voyager

Ribbed for your pleasure.
Registered
Reaction score
because Office Party posts don't count.

paprikapink

Bored fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
paprikapink2.blogspot.com
They used to let posts about post counts count, but it caused a warp in the space-time continuum and so they stuffed the Office Party threads in there to prevent the whole universe from leaking out.

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
OH! I didnt know that! Ok....thats good to know and thanks...I was ready to beat my head on the keyboard!

Wait till a mod moves a thread from a writing forum to the Office Party. Your post count drops back down, right before your disbelieving eyes. Screaming doesn't help.

Matera the Mad

Bartender, gimme a Linux Mint
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.firefromthesky.org
They used to let posts about post counts count, but it caused a warp in the space-time continuum and so they stuffed the Office Party threads in there to prevent the whole universe from leaking out.
Space-time continuum warps are a bitch, but they're great plot stuff. Besides, my MC wouldn't exist without one, :hooray:

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Wait till a mod moves a thread from a writing forum to the Office Party. Your post count drops back down, right before your disbelieving eyes. Screaming doesn't help.

But, on the other hand, if I were to move an Office Party thread into the writing forum... Bingo! :)

(I accept significant and appropriate bribes.)

:)

underthecity

Finestkind
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allensedge.com
Call me a buzzkill, but posts in other forums, say the Writing Novels forum, do tend to add up. Contribute often and your post count will skyrocket.

allen

KrishnaJewel

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allbollywood.com
Space-time continuum warps are a bitch, but they're great plot stuff. Besides, my MC wouldn't exist without one, :hooray:

LOL! Thanks for the first laugh of the morning! :D

Dino tried that with the erotica forum. I wound up neked and speaking Shakespeare.

LOL and for the second!

Don't do that. They sting.

And for the third!

:D :snoopy:

<<< Hey look. You have 50 posts so now you can change your user title, I believe. Or your avatar. One of those...

And now I cry....:cry:I have 50 posts and 21 rep points -- according to the FAQ I need 50 posts and at least 10 rep points....

SO WHY CANT I UPLOAD AN AVATAR!? :rant: