ESP Dreams

Tink

Just soaking up some R&R...
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone ever dreamed of something that has actually happened later?

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
Some of mine are very scary. I dreamed about a few deaths before they happened...

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
No. But apparently you do.

Last edited:

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
Mine don't happen often but when they do I get nervous...It seems like all of my ESP dreams foretell bad news.

kct webber

Squirrel, Sekrit type, 1 ea.
Registered
Reaction score
I dreamed about a friend of mine having a miscarriage the day before she had a miscarriage.

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
Do you think that we are being warned because we may be able to do something to prevent it???

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, occasionally it happens.

Yesterday, I dreamt that Obama was killed right after it was announced he would get the Democratic nomination. I hope it doesn't come true...he's not my choice but I don't want him to die.

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
Yes, occasionally it happens.

Yesterday, I dreamt that Obama was killed right after it was announced he would get the Democratic nomination. I hope it doesn't come true...he's not my choice but I don't want him to die.
I hope not either. My husband predicted that some psycho would try to kill him when he first announced that he was running because there is still WAY TOO much racism in USA.

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
Yes.

Before I knew I was pregnant with twins I dreamed that we had two girl babies - and my twins are girls.

I've dreamed about places that I've never been before and recognized them when I got there.

And on occasion I have dreamed other things that also happened.
Congradulations on the good dreams and twins. I have also dreamed about places and situations before I have been there...

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
My first memory of the dreams was when I was about 13, I dreamed of my Dad's death...3 years later it happened almost exactly the way I dreamed it. That was the 1st of many...

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
Has anyone ever dreamed of something that has actually happened later?

Yup, all the time but that's just who I am. I am an intuitive, physicic(dont know how to spell that one properly lol) and empathic being, and I have preminitions. As a youngster, I dreamt about world issues that have happened, and are happening right now. I still have preminitions but not in dreams anymore. I feel and see them happening, before they happen. I have these about myself, the world and people.

Mr Flibble

They've been very bad, Mr Flibble
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the m
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
Do you think that we are being warned because we may be able to do something to prevent it???

But I didn't want to prevent my son!

Seriously, most of my dreams are either pretty trivial, neutral, or good news ( knowing my sister in law was pregnant, and that it would be a girl for instance) I rarely dream about bad stuff before it happens, luckily.

Of course the downside is the recurring 'invasion of the bodysnatchers' dream I used to have as a kid, and wondering whether it was true.....( I knew by the age of four that sometimes my dreams came true -- I always assumed everyone else did it too, until they gave me funny looks when I mentioned it)

DWSTXS

Mr Mojo Risin...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
I have the dream that I am dreaming sometimes, and at least once a month, sometimes more, I dream of seeing an airplane go down.

Also, I dream that I am flying.

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
But I didn't want to prevent my son!

Seriously, most of my dreams are either pretty trivial, neutral, or good news ( knowing my sister in law was pregnant, and that it would be a girl for instance) I rarely dream about bad stuff before it happens, luckily.

Of course the downside is the recurring 'invasion of the bodysnatchers' dream I used to have as a kid, and wondering whether it was true.....( I knew by the age of four that sometimes my dreams came true -- I always assumed everyone else did it too, until they gave me funny looks when I mentioned it)
No, I am not talking about the good dreams...I once dreamed of a kitten that was unuasual in that he had 6 toes on each paw and that I found him in a bucket and a few weeks later my family and I stopped at a yard-sale and there he was w/a litter of kittens in a green bucket (thats what the owner had them in). The bucket had a sign on it that read Free Kittens. I looked in it and sure enough, there was the kitten I had dreamed of...I was so stunned that I spoke aloud, "I'll be #@^$*&!" The lady sitting near them looked at me like I was crazy so I explained to her why I had reacted the way I did...She really looked at me like a physco them.

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
Yup, all the time but that's just who I am. I am an intuitive, physicic(dont know how to spell that one properly lol) and empathic being, and I have preminitions. As a youngster, I dreamt about world issues that have happened, and are happening right now. I still have preminitions but not in dreams anymore. I feel and see them happening, before they happen. I have these about myself, the world and people.
Do you feel as if you know someone's character just by looking at them, spending a few moments with them? I do and sometimes I see things in others that are downright...uh, absolutely none of my business.

I also get book ideals from my dreams. Sometimes my dreams seem to be like a sitcom (crazy, I know) but all these people I have never seen or met will be playing out scenes from some unseen script...

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
I have the dream that I am dreaming sometimes, and at least once a month, sometimes more, I dream of seeing an airplane go down.

Also, I dream that I am flying.
The worst dream of dreaming I had was where I was in a white car that was rolling over and over again, I dreamt that I did not survive the wreck and I didn't dream for quite awhile after that one...it was as if by dying in a dream within a dream I killed the dreams....Ok, that sounds really strange but it, unfortunately, it is true.
p.s. I have never owned a white car since then, nor do I ride in one if I can keep from it.

DWSTXS

Mr Mojo Risin...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
also, I have found that when I take Kava in the afternoon, evening, my dreams are especially vividly colored, and that I have a lot of dreams that night. By a lot, I mean 10+ separate and different dreams.
I take the Kava for relaxation and to offset anxiety.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
I used to wake up at 4 AM dreaming there was a big fireball in the sky. I couldn't get back to sleep, and sure enough, within a few hours the Sun rose.
If I could prevent the Sun from rising, I must have more power than I ever thought.

Please all get on your knees and bow before me, and stay at least ten feet away. Well, except for you, my pretty one, you can come sit by me.;)
I hope not either. My husband predicted that some psycho would try to kill him when he first announced that he was running because there is still WAY TOO much racism in USA.
It's certainly plausible (for that matter ANY of the candidates could be the target of an assasination attempt). I think a LOT Of people predicted that about Obama - didn't we have a thread in P&CE on that very idea?

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
I used to wake up at 4 AM dreaming there was a big fireball in the sky. I couldn't get back to sleep, and sure enough, within a few hours the Sun rose.

If I could prevent the Sun from rising, I must have more power than I ever thought.

Please all get on your knees and bow before me, and stay at least ten feet away. Well, except for you, my pretty one, you can come sit by me.;)

It's certainly plausible (for that matter ANY of the candidates could be the target of an assasination attempt). I think a LOT Of people predicted that about Obama - didn't we have a thread in P&CE on that very idea?
Ha, :roll:ha...hee, hee, ha to the first part. It's too :Sun: hot in the middle. And To the last part, yes it is very plausible and scary :cry:and sad to think on and about the thread in P&CE, I'm not sure...I have only been among you great esteemed ones for a few days.

Moxie

Registered
Reaction score
Quite often, but usually just mundane things like dreaming about a friend and then they call the next day. My beloved- and deceased- cat comes to me in dreams and warns me when bad things are about to happen. So far she's warned me about two health issues with my other cats and about my uncle's stroke. Unfortunately she isn't able to tell me what exactly is going to happen, just that it won't be good.

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
Quite often, but usually just mundane things like dreaming about a friend and then they call the next day. My beloved- and deceased- cat comes to me in dreams and warns me when bad things are about to happen. So far she's warned me about two health issues with my other cats and about my uncle's stroke. Unfortunately she isn't able to tell me what exactly is going to happen, just that it won't be good.

If i don't dream specifics, I dream of tornados and that always means something bad is coming.