Does Your Lunch Cause Global Warming?

StephanieFox

Maybull the Bulldog
Registered
Reaction score
You have pugs and you talk about lowering gas? Hooo-Wee!

Joycecwilliams

Registered
Reaction score
You have pugs and you talk about lowering gas? Hooo-Wee!

I am not worried.... I found an article on it and thought it was bizzare... :)

One of my pugs... Pork Chop (I did not name him that) get's such bad gas when he something that doesn't agree with him, the noise and the smell scare him. It's funny. ;)

jennontheisland

the world is at my command
Registered
Reaction score
There are already consultants who will come to your home or company to assess your carbon foot print.

In ten years someone's going to think of some other measuring stick and we'll have to go through this all over again.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No matter what we eat, cellular metabolism will have as its end products, water and carbon dioxide. And that CO[SUB]2[/SUB] is a waste product that will be blown off to the atmosphere when we exhale. The best dietary solution is thus to just stop breathing. It'll help solve food shortage problems as well.

JoeEkaitis

Certified Gray Haired Geek
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagi
The best dietary solution is thus to just stop breathing.
And that's why we need to observe Air Hour, just like last month's Earth Hour.

Celebrities and politicians should set an example for the rest of us by giving up breathing for 1 full hour.

Last edited:

paprikapink

Bored fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
paprikapink2.blogspot.com
No matter what we eat, cellular metabolism will have as its end products, water and carbon dioxide. And that CO[sub]2[/sub] is a waste product that will be blown off to the atmosphere when we exhale. The best dietary solution is thus to just stop breathing. It'll help solve food shortage problems as well.

I'm starting to feel schizophrenic listening to reports on the environment and then on health care advances -- it's a conflict of interest. We're spending hunks of our intelligence on curing illnesses, learning not to be such bloodthirsty bastards, reducing infant mortality, extending life-spans... There's already so damned many of us, mostly cuz we just refuse to die, even if we weren't driving cars and eating cows, how much consumption and elimination can the earth sustain? Honestly, I am wondering more and more if our unwillingness to accept death as a natural consequence of life is what's truly over-burdening the earth.

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
OH MY GOODNESS. Okay, I looked at this thread a couple of days ago and thought "That is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard of."

I just logged onto my work email to discover that my boss had sent out a mass mailing to our entire company saying HOW WONDERFUL this website was.

I am serious.

nybx4life

Registered
Reaction score
Oh well.

Now that it's spring here and feels like summer, I'm relieved.

Go, global warming, go!