Spiderman takes a day job...

RLB

bundled
Registered
Reaction score
I was in my bedroom the other day when I hear this loud, dull thumping on my living room window. This might sound odd in and of itself, but I also happen to live on the 23rd floor of a high rise. I walked out into my living room, wondering if for some reason a bunch of birds have lost their minds and are hurling themselves against my window, to see this:

IMG_4244.jpg

(Granted, the picture might have come out better if I'd used a flash, but I was trying to be surreptitious; the job looks harrowing enough without having to worry about freaky women photographing you from their apartments.)

The guy was scrabbling back and forth across the window, suspended by only a harness, washing as he went. It's not the type of job I thought I'd ever go for, but it looked downright fun.

This city living is going to take some getting used to...

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Tempting to rap on the window and mouth, "You missed a bit!"

-Derek

Captshady

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
That picture, is fricken amazing! Not only for the reason you've shown, but for the view, and for a statement on how different life is for others. I don't know of anywhere in San Antonio that you could take a similar picture, aside from a lawyer's office, downtown.