Whatever happened to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrinkles

Banned
Reaction score
Relating to the Whatever happened to Shadow Ferret thread, how about a thread for information about other AW members who don't seem to be around anymore. I'll start.

Whatever happened to Liam Jackson?

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
whatever happened to the man of tomorrow?

Jenan Mac

The Deadliest Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
I miss seeing Aconite around. And I was wondering if ScarletPeaches and Ferret were actually MIA or if I was just missing out on some really good thread somewhere.

Last edited:

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Around here, unless I saw a flounce or huge argument which included really nasty slurs, I always assume the missing person is off writing up a storm. I figure they've signed with a great agent who suggested rewrites. That they're on a promotional tour for the European market (and are probably sipping coffee at an outdoor cafe as I write this, only to be interrupted by fans). That they came up with an idea so brilliant and so timely that they're pausing only to sleep and pee as they pen a book that'll be up for the Pulitzer. That their work has attracted a fan base that includes loose women and/or hot men who will later brag they weren't all that good in bed. That they're all just better than me.

Of course, that's just me. In reality, they probably just found me terminally boring and stopped coming here because I had nothing new to say.

Maryn, whose self-esteem isn't really (quite) that low

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Aconite, Scarletpeaches, Rekirts, Carole, PeeDee... they are probably still all here, posting in places I never get to. Either that or Mac's got them locked up in a cupboard somewhere, working on their attitude.

Liam Jackson

Heathen Horde Elder
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Relating to the Whatever happened to Shadow Ferret thread, how about a thread for information about other AW members who don't seem to be around anymore. I'll start.

Whatever happened to Liam Jackson?

Still here.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Well....Mr. Jackson. LTNS

Glad you are still around. Miss you being around. Do you know your blog says you are 97 years old?

I think SP is on her own ban.....by her choice. Would be nice to see her again...sigh

Elodie-Caroline

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
elodie.the.writer.tripod.com
Sorry to chip in on an old thread... but I'm really sorry that dwstxs is gone and won't be coming back. Banned for nothing as far as I can tell. He could come back today, but he won't, which I know through private outside e-mails.
Dang, I've only ever managed to make two friends in all the time I've been on here, and they've both been banned and won't come back :cry::cry:

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry to chip in on an old thread... but I'm really sorry that dwstxs is gone and won't be coming back. Banned for nothing as far as I can tell. He could come back today, but he won't, which I know through private outside e-mails.
Dang, I've only ever managed to make two friends in all the time I've been on here, and they've both been banned and won't come back :cry::cry:
DW was banned? Or did you mean he banned himself? And either way, why?

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't seen Haskins for a while either. But he's always come and gone for months at a time, at least since I've bee here. He better come back. He's the AW badboy we all love.

Elodie-Caroline

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
elodie.the.writer.tripod.com
He was banned by mods, for nothing too, I was on the thread it happened in. He refuses to come back because of it, I've tried talking him into coming back, but he's adamant that he won't. I guess Doyle's got his pride, but if it were me, I would come back to show 'em, because I am a stubborn cow and won't be pushed about by anyone. sorry if this sounds like a rant, but I am really upset that Doyle was treated so shittily.

DW was banned? Or did you mean he banned himself? And either way, why?

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Could you either PM or post the link to the thread? I never really thought of DW as the type to do something to be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.