Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2005, 08:41 PM   #126
rhymegirl
Falling into Fall

rhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Better get rid of that picture. Every time I look at it this happens:

It Bloggles the Mind
rhymegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 09:58 PM   #127
awatkins
Not harboring illegal parrot

awatkins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsawatkins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsawatkins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsawatkins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsawatkins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsawatkins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsawatkins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsawatkins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsawatkins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsawatkins is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsawatkins is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryn
Hmm, mind if I borrow Ray on the short leash for an erotica story? Since I assume he's not fully leash-trained, I won't use the choke-chain. Yet.

Maryn
I ain't going there.
awatkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 09:44 AM   #128
Poppy
Me, myself and I don't know

Poppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Okay, I realize I'm resurrecting a dead thread here, but I was telling a very good friend of mine about this discussion and he says Amy Madigan could play me.

Pic - http://www.dunas.com/entertainers/amy4.jpg
Pic - http://www.dunas.com/entertainers/amy6.jpg
IMDb page - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001496/

I've only seen her in Uncle Buck that I can remember and she is almost 20 years older than I am, but I'm thinking it's not too bad of a choice. I'd really have to see her in some other stuff to know for sure.

Sorry, Ray, maybe you're not the best choice to play me, but I'll let you play the role of my husband later tonight, how 'bout that?
Old 04-10-2005, 06:12 PM   #129
firehorse
Living the Dream

firehorse has a golden reputationfirehorse has a golden reputationfirehorse has a golden reputationfirehorse has a golden reputationfirehorse has a golden reputationfirehorse has a golden reputation
I love Amy Madigan! And I think she's beautiful.

The two people I've been told I look like are both, um, dead:
Carrie Hamilton (Carol Burnett's daughter) and Nicole Brown Simpson. I don't get the latter, but apparently other people do.

I hope they mean when she was alive.
firehorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 07:51 PM   #130
Poppy

Poppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPoppy is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I guess it'd be hard for us to pick someone else to play us because we usually don't see ourselves the way others see us, ya know?

Oh well, nobody's knocking down my door with a movie deal, but it is fun to think about.
Old 04-10-2005, 10:36 PM   #131
MacAllister
'Twas but a dream of thee
El Jefe

MacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm still sort of stunned and flattered by the Cate Blanchett suggestion...Heh--and Ray has seen me in RL

Poppy, Yes! I can totally see a younger Amy Madigan as you!

Sofa Monkeys - Pop Culture for the Short Attention Span | Creating Home - Living well, creating a home, and cooking with Mom! | Stones In the Field - Random notes and maunderings
MacAllister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 12:18 AM   #132
maestrowork
Fear the Death Ray

maestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmaestrowork is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yeah Amy... I love her in Fields of Dreams -- a guys' chick flick.

And Mac, you're SO Cate Blanchett.

I didn't want to work. It was as simple as that. I distrusted work, disliked it. I thought it was a very bad thing that the human race had unfortunately invented for itself.
-- Agatha Christie

The Pacific Between A Bunch of Stories
(2006 IPPY Award)

WIP: Beyond the Banyan Tree - draft 9, 125,000 words

Home Page | Blog | Reviews
maestrowork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 01:18 AM   #133
rhymegirl
Falling into Fall

rhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Is Amy Madigan the one who is married to Ed Harris???
rhymegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 01:24 AM   #134
Poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymegirl
Is Amy Madigan the one who is married to Ed Harris???
Yes, Kate, she is.