Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Discussion > Story Research: Experts and Interviewees Wanted
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2008, 03:36 AM   #1
SideKicker
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

SideKicker is on a distinguished road
Drugs that knock you out...

Hey folks,

Anyone know what drugs knock people out? For not so nice purposes...

sk
Old 02-08-2008, 04:06 AM   #2
Sarpedon
Banned

Sarpedon has a golden reputationSarpedon has a golden reputationSarpedon has a golden reputationSarpedon has a golden reputationSarpedon has a golden reputationSarpedon has a golden reputation
Chloroform. you pour it on a cloth, and hold it over someone's nose, and they pass out. Its one of the traditional knock people out things.

That and ether. Either one will work (hahaha!)
Sarpedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:08 AM   #3
Jersey Chick
Up all night to get Loki

Jersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
GHB in an alcoholic drink will do the trick as well.

My books... Go ahead. You know you want to...

My Blog Facebook Twitter and last, but not least, my Website
Jersey Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:14 AM   #4
ColoradoGuy
I've seen worse.
SuperModerator

ColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Look here.

My books, website, and blog
ColoradoGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:26 AM   #5
HeronW
Down Under Fan

HeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Chloral Hydrate
Old 02-08-2008, 04:31 AM   #6
ColoradoGuy
I've seen worse.
SuperModerator

ColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsColoradoGuy is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarpedon View Post
Chloroform. you pour it on a cloth, and hold it over someone's nose, and they pass out. Its one of the traditional knock people out things.

That and ether. Either one will work (hahaha!)
Except folks do tend to struggle when wet, extremely foul stuff like either of these gets stuck over their face. And neither of these works very fast, in spite of what you've seen in the movies.

My books, website, and blog
ColoradoGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 10:10 AM   #7
SideKicker

SideKicker is on a distinguished road
Awesome. As always, thanks everyone.
sk
Old 02-08-2008, 03:00 PM   #8
Cleveland W. Gibson

Cleveland W. Gibson is on a distinguished road
Drugs

Chloral Hydrate but I think in water it has a strongish taste. Need to cover the taste ands introduce it into beer or wine in liquid form. It's quick and hand to carry around.

Last edited by Cleveland W. Gibson; 02-08-2008 at 03:02 PM. Reason: left out letters to be corrected.
Cleveland W. Gibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 07:08 PM   #9
Sarpedon
Banned

Sarpedon has a golden reputationSarpedon has a golden reputationSarpedon has a golden reputationSarpedon has a golden reputationSarpedon has a golden reputationSarpedon has a golden reputation
The bit about Ether was a joke.
Sarpedon is offline   Reply With Quote