Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Erotica
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2012, 04:04 AM   #701
Feral_Sophisticate
Warming maid's buttocks since 1989.

Location: Meadowvale, Ontario, Canada, Earth, The Sol System, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
Feral_Sophisticate has earned our admirationFeral_Sophisticate has earned our admirationFeral_Sophisticate has earned our admirationFeral_Sophisticate has earned our admiration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draíocht View Post
Seep makes me gag. It makes me think of an infected wound.
Indeed. It doesn't help any, either, if you've ever been with a woman who's "ladybits" are an "outie"...

“In any relationship, the person who has the least interest has the greatest power.”
- Willard Waller

"Nosce te ipsum." - Latin proverb

My shmexy Tumblr blog...
Feral_Sophisticate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #702
brainstorm77
practical experience, FTW

brainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
membrane
brainstorm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:35 PM   #703
scarletpeaches
Banned

scarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hole. Pole. Hairy mole.

(Okay, maybe I haven't read that last one in erotica. Yet.)
scarletpeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:41 PM   #704
Boston Steve
Benefactor Member

Boston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletpeaches View Post
Hole. Pole. Hairy mole.

(Okay, maybe I haven't read that last one in erotica. Yet.)
Double dog dare ya.
Boston Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:44 PM   #705
scarletpeaches
Banned

scarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsscarletpeaches is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Not. A fucking. Chance.

(Devon might have other ideas.)
Old 02-22-2012, 10:49 PM   #706
brainstorm77
practical experience, FTW

brainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hairy mole fetish.
brainstorm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:51 PM   #707
scarletpeaches
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainstorm77 View Post
Hairy mole fetish.
I hate you.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:53 PM   #708
Boston Steve
Benefactor Member

Boston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBoston Steve is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainstorm77 View Post
Hairy mole fetish.
Now with extra twincest.
Boston Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:46 PM   #709
Ashla Mikell
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Ashla Mikell is on a distinguished road
Thought I'd chime in. I haven't seen this word in ages, but ran across it the other day: Manroot! I mean really? It makes me giggle even now. :-D

Awesome thread, btw!
Ashla Mikell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:45 AM   #710
Silver-Midnight
"We're all mad here" - Cheshire Cat

Silver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashla Mikell View Post
I haven't seen this word in ages, but ran across it the other day: Manroot!
I've seen that before too, but I think it's also been a while. I can't remember where I saw it either.

Twitter
Silver-Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:37 AM   #711
Morven
Child of Darkness

Morven is on a distinguished road
If you plant a manroot in soil and water it, does it grow?
Morven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:40 AM   #712
Silver-Midnight

Silver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputationSilver-Midnight has a golden reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morven View Post
I just want you to know you've put a mind-scarring image in my head.

Twitter
Old 03-10-2012, 06:50 AM   #713
Morven
Child of Darkness

Morven is on a distinguished road
*bows* Thank you.
Morven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #714
Draíocht

Draíocht is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Thought I'd chime in. I haven't seen this word in ages, but ran across it the other day: Manroot! I mean really? It makes me giggle even now. :-D

Awesome thread, btw!
I can't imagine writing a sentence with 'manroot' in it without cracking up. There is not a hope in hell that I could ever take that word seriously! Hilarious. Thanks for sharing, Ashla!

Manuscript: something submitted in haste and returned at leisure. ~ Oliver Herford
Draíocht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:01 PM   #715
Maryn
You, too?
AW Moderator

Maryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morven View Post
And now the often-used movie image of a hand reaching up through loose soil has been replaced.

Maryn, chuckling
Maryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #716
Tiz_Mee
iz bossy . . .

Tiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTiz_Mee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I've been trying to come up with some new words for my WIP, and this is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen.

Thank you!
Old 03-11-2012, 01:22 PM   #717
Ashla Mikell

Ashla Mikell is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dra¨ªocht View Post
I can't imagine writing a sentence with 'manroot' in it without cracking up. There is not a hope in hell that I could ever take that word seriously! Hilarious. Thanks for sharing, Ashla!
Lol...I agree. There is no good way to make manroot sound convincing. Just...ewe.
Ashla Mikell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:15 AM   #718
Feral_Sophisticate

Location: Meadowvale, Ontario, Canada, Earth, The Sol System, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
Feral_Sophisticate has earned our admirationFeral_Sophisticate has earned our admirationFeral_Sophisticate has earned our admirationFeral_Sophisticate has earned our admiration
Quote:
Lol...I agree. There is no good way to make manroot sound convincing. Just...ewe.
Especially if said "manroot" is really more like a stumpy little weed...

“In any relationship, the person who has the least interest has the greatest power.”
- Willard Waller

My shmexy Tumblr blog...
Old 03-24-2012, 06:57 PM   #719
Bennyjayruss
figuring it all out

Bennyjayruss is on a distinguished road
Vulva...

something about that word just makes me feel sick. When I was a child, I read a book about a dogs life and it mentioned her vulva when she was having puppies and ever since then I've just associated the word with a dog. Gross... I know.
Bennyjayruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:50 PM   #720
silent_count
Eats souls... 'cause they're yummy.

silent_count is on a distinguished road
I'd like to thank you all. Few things in my life have made me laugh as hard as this thread has.
-
I have been taking notes.
TWAT - I'd only ever use it in a derogatory sense. ("a foolish or despicable person", from dictionary.com)
LADYGARDEN - Only if we're doing agriculture down there. Though it might be the appropriate place to plant a 'manroot'. :)
VULVA - I'm with those who find it just so wrong.
PRICK - Is something you might do to yourself with a needle if you're not careful enough. Though, it does have the virtue of being recyclable. As in, "the prick pricked her with his prick".

These are only my humble opinions... and thus should be taken as gospel. :p
silent_count is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:50 AM   #721
Feral_Sophisticate

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent_count View Post
LADYGARDEN - Only if we're doing agriculture down there. Though it might be the appropriate place to plant a 'manroot'.
Funny... I really don't care if she calls it a "ladygarden"... Just so long as my "manroot" can find its way home, I'm happy.

- Willard Waller

My shmexy Tumblr blog...
Old 04-14-2012, 01:57 AM   #722
Silver-Midnight

Mast.

No, just no.

Twitter
Old 04-14-2012, 04:49 AM   #723
Feral_Sophisticate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver-Midnight View Post
Mast.

No, just no.

- Willard Waller

My shmexy Tumblr blog...
Old 04-14-2012, 05:49 AM   #724
Silver-Midnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral_Sophisticate View Post
I actually saw that in a book I got today. Granted, it was a free read but still. Just....why?

Twitter
Old 04-14-2012, 06:29 AM   #725
Feral_Sophisticate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver-Midnight View Post
I actually saw that in a book I got today. Granted, it was a free read but still. Just....why?
Granted, I have no issue with referring to an erect penis "standing at full mast", but to call one's tackle a "mast"...?

Kinda dehumanizes it, but then again, so does calling it "tackle"...

- Willard Waller

My shmexy Tumblr blog...