Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2011, 03:53 AM   #4351
night-flyer
flying about searching for cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
rigging

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

night-flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 06:04 PM   #4352
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

DeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
goalkeeper

Flamechild, the first anthology in the Children of the Vortex series, is now available here.
Stonechild is a free intro story to the Children of the Vortex series, now available here
DeleyanLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 06:44 PM   #4353
Duncable
I iz a lady, ppl. Srsly.

Duncable is a glorious beacon of lightDuncable is a glorious beacon of lightDuncable is a glorious beacon of light
eggs

"I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself." --Anais Nin

"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all." --Douglas Adams
Duncable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:46 PM   #4354
CDSinex
Imagine something clever here.

CDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
goo
Old 08-29-2011, 11:50 PM   #4355
TudorRose
not napping... brainstorming!

TudorRose is a shiny, shiny jewelTudorRose is a shiny, shiny jewel
orrery

(it's also my New Word For The Day)
TudorRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 01:29 AM   #4356
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

DeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
runner

Flamechild, the first anthology in the Children of the Vortex series, is now available here.
Stonechild is a free intro story to the Children of the Vortex series, now available here
Old 08-30-2011, 02:45 AM   #4357
Duncable
I iz a lady, ppl. Srsly.

Duncable is a glorious beacon of lightDuncable is a glorious beacon of lightDuncable is a glorious beacon of light
nettles

"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all." --Douglas Adams
Old 08-30-2011, 05:18 AM   #4358
CDSinex

CDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
trigger
Old 08-30-2011, 07:46 AM   #4359
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
gallop

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 08-31-2011, 03:32 AM   #4360
CDSinex

likeness
Old 08-31-2011, 10:20 AM   #4361
TudorRose
not napping... brainstorming!

TudorRose is a shiny, shiny jewelTudorRose is a shiny, shiny jewel
succotash
TudorRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:46 PM   #4362
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

cabbage

Old 08-31-2011, 09:20 PM   #4363
CDSinex

barricade
Old 08-31-2011, 10:58 PM   #4364
night-flyer

really

Quote:

Old 09-01-2011, 06:34 PM   #4365
kellysaid
almost there

kellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
ladder
kellysaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:15 AM   #4366
CDSinex

diffident
Old 09-02-2011, 04:49 AM   #4367
kellysaid
almost there

kellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
fissure
kellysaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:53 PM   #4368
Duncable
I iz a lady, ppl. Srsly.

saddle

Old 09-03-2011, 01:16 AM   #4369
CDSinex

dabble
Old 09-03-2011, 01:58 AM   #4370
Snowstorm
Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue

Location: Lost in the Wyoming mountains. Don't try to rescue me.
Snowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
buccaneer

Blood Atonement, a historical mystery, and Clear and Convincing Evidence, a contemporary mystery

WIP: Blood Atonement, the screenplay!

Blog Twitter Facebook

Snowstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:34 AM   #4371
kayte
practical experience, FTW

kayte is on a distinguished road
effect
kayte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:48 AM   #4372
CDSinex

farrier
Old 09-03-2011, 09:27 PM   #4373
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

rapport

Old 09-04-2011, 02:01 AM   #4374
CDSinex

pegged
Old 09-04-2011, 03:03 AM   #4375
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

grotto