Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2011, 11:13 PM   #4076
CDSinex
Imagine something clever here.

CDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
foot
Old 06-05-2011, 01:23 AM   #4077
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

Location: There's a classical music concert going on in my head!
MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
opposite

My writing blog:
[http://iwritepsychicwitness.wordpres...1/bittersweet/

My health blog:
https://whitmore77.wordpress.com/201...or-the-better/

I tweet: @PsychicWitness
@4paths2wellness

My website: www.4pathstowellness.com
MrWrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:11 AM   #4078
night-flyer
flying about searching for cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
poll

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

night-flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:32 PM   #4079
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
ladder

My writing blog:

My health blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 06-05-2011, 09:11 PM   #4080
SueOwen
Life isn't necessarily reality.

SueOwen is well-respected
dinglehoffer
Blog
Pink Phoenix Publishing
Seeking new indie writers to review!
SueOwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:05 PM   #4081
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

fiddling

My writing blog:

My health blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 06-05-2011, 11:13 PM   #4082
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
dollar

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 06-05-2011, 11:16 PM   #4083
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

lapped

My writing blog:

My health blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 06-06-2011, 12:51 AM   #4084
night-flyer

passing

Quote:

Old 06-06-2011, 05:52 AM   #4085
CDSinex

CDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
school
Old 06-06-2011, 08:58 AM   #4086
night-flyer

offense

Quote:

Old 06-06-2011, 07:57 PM   #4087
talkwrite
Passion in full bloom

talkwrite leaves trails of profuse coolnesstalkwrite leaves trails of profuse coolnesstalkwrite leaves trails of profuse coolnesstalkwrite leaves trails of profuse coolnesstalkwrite leaves trails of profuse coolness
foolish

Your personal literary translator.
Take charge of the world reading your book in their language :
www.linguisticworld.com
talkwrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:31 PM   #4088
jilly61
aye aye in search of an agent

jilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
offal

Course you could always go straight to Amazon.
jilly61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:07 AM   #4089
CDSinex

overlook
Old 06-08-2011, 12:27 AM   #4090
Snowstorm
Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue

Location: Lost in the Wyoming mountains. Don't try to rescue me.
Snowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
occasion

Blood Atonement, a historical mystery, and Clear and Convincing Evidence, a contemporary mystery

WIP: Blood Atonement, the screenplay!

Blog Twitter Facebook

Snowstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:38 PM   #4091
jilly61

jilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
calling

Old 06-09-2011, 11:37 PM   #4092
talkwrite
Passion in full bloom

talkwrite leaves trails of profuse coolnesstalkwrite leaves trails of profuse coolnesstalkwrite leaves trails of profuse coolnesstalkwrite leaves trails of profuse coolnesstalkwrite leaves trails of profuse coolness
look

www.linguisticworld.com
Old 06-10-2011, 12:10 AM   #4093
Lyla
Wordweaver

Lyla is on a distinguished road
otter
Lyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 12:42 AM   #4094
night-flyer

terrible

Quote:

Old 06-10-2011, 09:56 PM   #4095
jilly61

rubble

Old 06-10-2011, 09:58 PM   #4096
Snowstorm

Snowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
butter

Blood Atonement, a historical mystery, and Clear and Convincing Evidence, a contemporary mystery

Blog Twitter Facebook

Old 06-10-2011, 10:31 PM   #4097
jilly61

truffle

Old 06-11-2011, 01:57 AM   #4098
talkwrite
Passion in full bloom

Foolish

www.linguisticworld.com
Old 06-11-2011, 04:03 AM   #4099
Snowstorm

ossicle

Blog Twitter Facebook

Old 06-12-2011, 06:13 AM   #4100
kellysaid
almost there

kellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskellysaid is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
summer
kellysaid is offline   Reply With Quote