Happy Thanksgiving JPG

Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > General Writing Interest > Comic Books and Graphic Novels
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2007, 07:19 AM   #1
OverTheHills&FarAway
McNifico

OverTheHills&FarAway leaves trails of profuse coolnessOverTheHills&FarAway leaves trails of profuse coolnessOverTheHills&FarAway leaves trails of profuse coolnessOverTheHills&FarAway leaves trails of profuse coolnessOverTheHills&FarAway leaves trails of profuse coolness
Quick Note--check out the SYW Forum!

Heads up people! I just posted a script in the SYW forum, and, since that place doesn't exactly get a lot of traffic, I figured a little note was in order.

Here, how about a handy link?

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...ad.php?t=75339

Any thoughts are much appreciated!

OverTheHills&FarAway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 05:15 PM   #2
Sai
Book lover/Spy

Sai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputation
I'll be sure to check it out! In return, I hope you don't mind me piggy-backing on your thread to ask people to check out my Tokyopop pitch:

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...ad.php?t=74789

It's great that AW has a comics SYW section, but we need more eye-balls!
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 10:16 PM   #3
OverTheHills&FarAway
McNifico

OverTheHills&FarAway leaves trails of profuse coolnessOverTheHills&FarAway leaves trails of profuse coolnessOverTheHills&FarAway leaves trails of profuse coolnessOverTheHills&FarAway leaves trails of profuse coolnessOverTheHills&FarAway leaves trails of profuse coolness
Hey, no problem!

Come on down, people! Two, count 'em, TWO great stories for you to feast your eyes upon.

OverTheHills&FarAway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 04:44 PM   #4
Sai
Book lover/Spy

Sai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputationSai has a golden reputation
I'm just giving this a little bump. Not because I need any more crits, I'm good (but thanks anyway). But just to remind people to check out OverTheHills&FarAway's script (she gives rep points!), and also the SYW comic section in general. I know there's a lot of talented comic book writers here, and the SYW comic section could really use you. Thanks.
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote